Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Boss needs Higher HP (for merged servers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss needs Higher HP (for merged servers)

Dear Support Team

We your loyal and loving customers wish to ask you to consider this plea.

Since servers were merged yesterday the world boss dies within minutes due to the volume of players now on the server, this is a source of daru and gold for many players and now it is lacking badly where it is no longer worth doing it. Can we possibly have the bosses hitpoints highered again to give us all a chance to get out 1.00% again or close an to make it worth doing for the daru an gold.

Many Thanks for reading

Magical Angel
    Hellcats Guild Member
    Where fun,friends an support rule
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 04-13-2013, 05:18 AM.

u mean need high hp what this exp we didn't get exp in WB dude

Comment

The hp of the WB will change, it just takes a lil while for those types of things to balance themselves out
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Oh, so wartune will fix it? I hope its anytime soon. Coz a lot of people not happy out there, here in our merged server. Admin should fix it ASAP. Otherwise, this is just a waste of our time.

Comment

Originally posted by snowball88 View Post
          Oh, so wartune will fix it? I hope its anytime soon. Coz a lot of people not happy out there, here in our merged server. Admin should fix it ASAP. Otherwise, this is just a waste of our time.
          If a WB dies within X minutes (about 10) the next same WB or the one after that (so 24H or 48H) will automatically have a lot more health. If it's once again killed within X minutes: rinse and repeat.

Comment

Working...
          X