No announcement yet.

WHATS GOING ON??? another 8hrs out????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHATS GOING ON??? another 8hrs out????

This is the 2nd day ive been kicked out while playing. Yesterday, I was out for 8hrs! This is not fair when others are still in game!

Is there anyone who can give an answer on this?

We players deserve better treatment than this. Maybe start looking at giving everyone them 2000 seeds needed for event that you are obviously ruining for most people!!!

so true its not fair others can be playing and snatching our crops because we got disconected i have people still playing on my server and they did world boss, arena and stuff and we cant. how wrong its that
    ANGELUS SERVER 121 GM OF ILLUMINATI

Comment

Originally posted by LORD_ANGELUS View Post
      so true its not fair others can be playing and snatching our crops because we got disconected i have people still playing on my server and they did world boss, arena and stuff and we cant. how wrong its that
      I was in a mp & froze, couldnt reload, so they had to get someone else. I missed spire & cata today, i need them gems!!!

This is so unfair others still get all their daily rewards & the rest of us, just too bad, R2 need to do something about this!! I dont play this game with whom R2 are blaming, they need to take responsibility here & stop trying to pass it to some unknown place!

Comment

i have ancients on my farm right now, they are ready for me to collect, but i cant get them, cus for a change even i cant get in, & i never have probs like this, so i will be down a few seeds when i wake up in the morn, & im missing taking everyone else seeds too, & there was a lot about ready to harvest, so this really has set me back some what, i just hope im still inline to get that bird, cus i already spent money to boost my seeds, so this is very disappointing, but im sure r2 are working on this right now, cus at the end of the day, they do want to keep us customers happy, or they would never earn any money
        I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

the big bad wolf and the red riding hood oh my
          to much pride will kill u!!
          taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

just need to ask... is the server up yet? and how to fix the 7/16 loading error? anyone got that error? thanks

Comment

Working...
            X