Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I urge you guys to stop recharging for the game, when the game has serious issues.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I urge you guys to stop recharging for the game, when the game has serious issues.

As title. i feel every one should stop spending on the game temporarily especially during times like these when their failure to provide proper services for the players had caused so many players agony, inconvenience and disatisfaction (over the unfairness of the game).

I hope you guys do not encourage their failure by still continuing recharging tons of balens just so you can improve alittle of your character stats. this is quite wrong. I hope with the severe decrease in income, they would realise the importance of providing proper service to match what we players have paid more than enough for, in future.

I was a pretty willing spender ( i'm a vip 6 and my server only started 3 months) only up till slightly after 1.5 patch. I have totally stopped recharging now. sure my character stats are taking some slight decrease because i no longer recharge, but i do feel it is the right thing to do - stop throwing in cash and rewarding them when they are doing things wrong and sloppily. thats all i have to say.
Working...
X