Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the WorldBoss Archer Show! Don't spill your drinks, hold onto your nuts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the WorldBoss Archer Show! Don't spill your drinks, hold onto your nuts!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1735417
    Welcome Friends! NOW performing THREE times a day the ARCHER SHOW! Watch as they lead the PACK! CRIT after amazing CRIT!

Idk....we have mages who would be around 4, 5 ish in that List, who go 50% Vouchers and thats it - no Balens no revives . Theres One Mage on our Server who would Top your List I think. Maybe someone needs to tell your Servers Mages what to do ?

Comment

Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]39273[/ATTACH]
      Welcome Friends! NOW performing THREE times a day the ARCHER SHOW! Watch as they lead the PACK! CRIT after amazing CRIT!
      What server you play on
      Game: Wartune
      Server: 2 Edena Village
      Class: Mage
      Name: Mary Magdalene
      Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
      Flying with the fishes,
      Or maybe in the Ocean,
      swimming with the pigeons,
      See my world is Different.

Comment

World boss is a DPS event. Archers excel in DPS. Shock and awe = none. It's more surprising when it's NOT all archers. Also, crit rate is drastically increased (or rather not reduced) during the world boss event.

Comment

Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
          Idk....we have mages who would be around 4, 5 ish in that List, who go 50% Vouchers and thats it - no Balens no revives . Theres One Mage on our Server who would Top your List I think. Maybe someone needs to tell your Servers Mages what to do ?
          This. Especially if they have a crit build.

Comment

same on our server, and u say something to customer service they say all is fair in wb, bull, even when u look at 1st page where u log in, u can find an archer guide, but u dont see a mage guide or knight guide, we can clearly see that its all about the archers, then mages, then knights, they are to stupid to fix issue, thats what i think, they dont know how to program the knights and mages to do as well as archers, its there inability to fix issues, that its all about, they are clueless how to fix them, they are clueless how to actually run a company, i think soon they lose more and more people, i have seen allot of people that spent quit, also they get there money back from paypal buy saying they did not get was was promised to them

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
              same on our server, and u say something to customer service they say all is fair in wb, bull, even when u look at 1st page where u log in, u can find an archer guide, but u dont see a mage guide or knight guide, we can clearly see that its all about the archers, then mages, then knights, they are to stupid to fix issue, thats what i think, they dont know how to program the knights and mages to do as well as archers, its there inability to fix issues, that its all about, they are clueless how to fix them, they are clueless how to actually run a company, i think soon they lose more and more people, i have seen allot of people that spent quit, also they get there money back from paypal buy saying they did not get was was promised to them
              If you are not an archer, and cant get in the top 10, don't blame that on anything but yourself.

I myself am a Knight and i am almost always in the top 10 on my server, with vouchers only. Let me let you in on a little secrete, EVERY CLASS CAN CRIT.

There are these things called astrals, and right before i go into WB, i take 2 normal ones off and then add in 2 CRIT astrals (determination/sniper edge) that i have JUST FOR WB. This allows me to crit just as MUCH AS AN ARCHER OMFG!

Mages can do this as well. Instead of complaining that your "class sucks in WB" spend some more time learning how to make your class work.

Comment

do you know archers initially have 20% more crit rate than other classes? no matter how hard you work on your crit build, you can't match archer

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                If you are not an archer, and cant get in the top 10, don't blame that on anything but yourself.

I myself am a Knight and i am almost always in the top 10 on my server, with vouchers only. Let me let you in on a little secrete, EVERY CLASS CAN CRIT.

There are these things called astrals, and right before i go into WB, i take 2 normal ones off and then add in 2 CRIT astrals (determination/sniper edge) that i have JUST FOR WB. This allows me to crit just as MUCH AS AN ARCHER OMFG!

Mages can do this as well. Instead of complaining that your "class sucks in WB" spend some more time learning how to make your class work.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                  do you know archers initially have 20% more crit rate than other classes? no matter how hard you work on your crit build, you can't match archer
                  did you know during WB that everyones crit rate is boosted? when i have my crit around 1200 during WB i crit almost every hit. And always in the top on vouchers only, no revives. So again, instead of complaining that archers are so OP, try some stuff out.

Im very tempted to make a video of me doing WB just so everyone will shut up and learn how to play.

EDIT:

by the way, if you read what i wrote, i switch astrals for WB, i do not have a crit build. without the astrals i have maybe 130 crit.

To make this more clear:

The astrals i always use:
                  Pristine Force, Pristine Willpower, Pristine Fortitude, Refined Godess Blessing, Pristine Enshieldment

The astrals i use for WB ONLY:
                  Pristine Force, Pristine Willpower, Pristine Fortitude, Pristine Snipers Edge, Pristine Determination.

without the last 2 astrals i have almost 0 crit.

A big portion of how well you do is also determined by how much damage you put out. my attack sequence is:

Ulti. Slasher
                  auto + slasher
                  auto + ulti. slasher
                  auto + slasher
                  auto + ulti. slasher
                  Enhanced Delphic Destroyer

^ I hit that every round. With my added crit, yes i can compete with archers.
                  Last edited by bleedingxorange; 04-16-2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

our server doesn't have that issue

Click image for larger version

Name:	new record.png
Views:	1
Size:	196.6 KB
ID:	1666727

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                      did you know during WB that everyones crit rate is boosted? when i have my crit around 1200 during WB i crit almost every hit. And always in the top on vouchers only, no revives. So again, instead of complaining that archers are so OP, try some stuff out.

Im very tempted to make a video of me doing WB just so everyone will shut up and learn how to play.

EDIT:

by the way, if you read what i wrote, i switch astrals for WB, i do not have a crit build. without the astrals i have maybe 130 crit.

To make this more clear:

The astrals i always use:
                      Pristine Force, Pristine Willpower, Pristine Fortitude, Refined Godess Blessing, Pristine Enshieldment

The astrals i use for WB ONLY:
                      Pristine Force, Pristine Willpower, Pristine Fortitude, Pristine Snipers Edge, Pristine Determination.

without the last 2 astrals i have almost 0 crit.

A big portion of how well you do is also determined by how much damage you put out. my attack sequence is:

Ulti. Slasher
                      auto + slasher
                      auto + ulti. slasher
                      auto + slasher
                      auto + ulti. slasher
                      Enhanced Delphic Destroyer

^ I hit that every round. With my added crit, yes i can compete with archers.
                      Hey, that's what I call useful information. Thanks, I'll try to get my hands on some crit astrals for WB then, see how it works with 1200 crit,even though im JUST a non-crit mage normally

Comment

hehe all these WD build noobs complaining about world boss. Learn to build crit build, u'll see lot more mage/knights on top 10.
                        and THATS what i call UNFAIR. If AOE class and TANK class does same dmg as DPS class where is fairness in that? (which they do when they go crit build)

Comment

^thats about right. pretty disgusting to see mages want it all. heal, aoe, dps and what else. now they expect to be on par with archer in wb without making any sacrifice (by going crit build). There IS a reason why everyone plays mage in new servers. why not all play archer then? if they are doing so good in wb? lol. smh.

Comment

As an archer I honestly have to say the real show is all the QQ via guild chat, current chat during wb and yes, the forums. Because when I get aggravated in BG or Arena abt those rage stealing punks hiding behind a shield...I just breathe and remember the WB QQs.....it all evens out somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxes007 View Post
                              Hey, that's what I call useful information. Thanks, I'll try to get my hands on some crit astrals for WB then, see how it works with 1200 crit,even though im JUST a non-crit mage normally
                              With just a bit over 1200 Crit, a Mage already crits healthily on WB. Im doing it, so I know . With Determination 3 and 1260ish crit, boosting 50% with Vouchers, my total dmg on WB is about the same as with lvl 6 Will Destroyer, 50% and constant revives. Ofc this may change when I develop my char further ( moaarrr MATK ), but then theres one other Option that I will test - and I wont speak about it .

Comment

Working...
                              X