Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the WorldBoss Archer Show! Don't spill your drinks, hold onto your nuts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
    HAHAHA! Interceptor is the worst skill in the game. with clothes, new runes, and pve gear taking 40 rage doesn't do much. So if your complaining about a Knight using that pos skill don't know what to tell u.
    Actually the worst skill in the game is probably Delphic Hell Thunder. Intercept is still useful in PVP, taking away ones rage just as he's about to use EDD or a Delphic? Taking away their rage at the start of Group Arena as they're about to Whirlwind? Eh.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
      If you are not an archer, and cant get in the top 10, don't blame that on anything but yourself.

I myself am a Knight and i am almost always in the top 10 on my server, with vouchers only. Let me let you in on a little secrete, EVERY CLASS CAN CRIT.

There are these things called astrals, and right before i go into WB, i take 2 normal ones off and then add in 2 CRIT astrals (determination/sniper edge) that i have JUST FOR WB. This allows me to crit just as MUCH AS AN ARCHER OMFG!

Mages can do this as well. Instead of complaining that your "class sucks in WB" spend some more time learning how to make your class work.

Are people actually trying to refute the FACT that archers ARE currently massively overpowered in WB? And of course it's OBVIOUS that mage/knights who go crit will do better in wb, but the fact is that even though wb boosts everyone's crit they will still never be able to match the damage output of archers (given everything being equal: similar br/build/vouchers/balens etc) because of the natural crit and damage multipliers of archer's skills. So if you're thinking that you're doing as much damage as an archer; newsflash! His patk is probably lower than yours, or he didn't voucher, and/or he is on afk mode.

The fact is everything being equal: Archers>Knights>Mages in wb. And the game developers obviously know this for a fact because in future versions of the game, WB is divided among the three classes.

PS: all those people saying that everyone makes mages in a new server: many mages in my server ended up quitting due to how overpowered archers are early-game.

Comment

Mages advising Knights how to play their toon, now I've seen it all. Best advice to whoever started this thread. When asking for advice consider the source.

Comment

Originally posted by anton0011 View Post
          Are people actually trying to refute the FACT that archers ARE currently massively overpowered in WB? And of course it's OBVIOUS that mage/knights who go crit will do better in wb, but the fact is that even though wb boosts everyone's crit they will still never be able to match the damage output of archers (given everything being equal: similar br/build/vouchers/balens etc) because of the natural crit and damage multipliers of archer's skills. So if you're thinking that you're doing as much damage as an archer; newsflash! His patk is probably lower than yours, or he didn't voucher, and/or he is on afk mode.

The fact is everything being equal: Archers>Knights>Mages in wb. And the game developers obviously know this for a fact because in future versions of the game, WB is divided among the three classes.

PS: all those people saying that everyone makes mages in a new server: many mages in my server ended up quitting due to how overpowered archers are early-game.
          Well I agree with this 100% tho u did leave out the other fact archer skills cast times are quicker as well. That being said I can live with this cause Knights own Archers (unless they spend a truckload more) This is a P2W game, everyone should be aware of that by now.

Comment

Working...
          X