new suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new suggestions

i think it will be good when u added attemp with balanes for mp its will be very strong and all will buy that more more i hope my idea be soon in wartune thx all

name: DeserTLioN
    build:archer
    lvl:67
    server:s89

some player will be all day in mp

Comment

yeah, much MP players could buy balens to play over and over MP dungeons

Comment

yes angle i will buy that i think

Comment

Can we please have added in the game where we are doing MPD that it auto collects boxes and sends to mail when bag is full to stop the hold up of other players. I love all the new changes but storage is a major problem and I don't like making people wait when I have a full bag for collection.

Happy gaming everyone.
          The Borg Collective
          S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

No it's already hard enough to find a steady team to do just one mpd. Plus there tons of things already in the game to do that doing multiple mpds over and over again just takes way too long. You're most likely a brand new player that doesn't have a lot of dailies atm to do. Therefore, you don't think that one mpd is enough. Wait till you get higher lvl and you have to do all the dailies and with lack people in your server to do them with. You won't want to do more mpds.

Comment

I agree, to hard to find full teams... I usually just solo nirvana since around 300k br. Faster than the time it takes to get a full team and do the run

Comment

Working...
              X