R2Games - supersonicads for free balans offert steal mony frome people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Games - supersonicads for free balans offert steal mony frome people

I have under long time have probs me get the reward i think get frome R2Games at supersonicads.

I have lose over 300 Swedish SEK at this company them tell me do debosit at gaming company and give 3800+ balans.

After i do deposit and make bet at the page i dont get the reward have happens now in 2 offert in row.

And lose over 6.5k balans + alot of mony.

I dont think R2Games is trust worth company i have send them print scren at that but noting happens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here should i get 3897 balans for make a deposit and make a bet i have do it but no reward.

Info for get the reward is: and i have put a £20 wen i chooes the instent after them make the amout to my game valut is SEK Swedish krona is 172 SEK is a £20 still not see the reward

Balens awarded when you make a deposit and place your £20 bet. Offer reports on a 3 days delay.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dghzdgh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	1735436

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here should i get 3570 balans here should i make a £20 deposit and make bet i have do it but no reward.

Info for get the reward is:

Bale of reward when you make a deposit and place your bet. Offer is registered within 15 minutes.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	111111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	324.9 KB
ID:	1735437

I have try contact them at the page noting happens, i have make support tickets them just clip and clister and noting else happens.

Say its 72 hours i have soon wait 7 days for noting to happens at one offert.

Some more people some have probs me R2Games Get Free balans.

I have tomt contact the Swedish Police for that.
    Last edited by dwmedia; 04-17-2013, 12:58 PM.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

I was informed that a GM is investigating your issue, you may need to be a little patient while its being investigated.
    Who says it's going to be easy.

Comment

Working...
    X