Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight is Weakness

True story , Knight is very Weakness actually , I explain :

The knight is supposed to be the fighter with a good defense and moderate damage but nothing special in this area , reason ? Archer can have high Pdef in addition to the big breakthrough Pdef , Mage can heal be careful of 6% +2% With Suntoria against 4% for the knight with realy low block rate and can reduce magic defense of the knight , For Skill attack Knight must Dispense more rage for deal damage , only one valid group attack :Whirlwind for 50 Rage (4 Turn with out use another attack , only slash and white hit) and ST for 35 rage with only one hit player , Archer can attack more people with Double shot and multi shot with high damage (critical critical and more more) , Mage must just play : AoEAoEAoEAoE (With more damage all people more more) without high rage , Only defense skill cost high rage for very bad bonus defense (20% absorbe +500 (Lv2) +800 (Lv3)) of the max Health point of the knight for 60s Cooldown and Apollo shield for 30% for 2 turn and 60S Cooldown for 45 rage , in the final comparison

Knight :

Must generate more rage for use one skill
    Dont have especially high damage
    Have realy bad defense versus archer and very VERY bad defense versus mage
    More difficult for kill Units lvl,50 (Templar and Warlock)
    Attack only a single target besides Whirlwind
    Not specifically high % reduction damage because archer and mage can take too with medallion and astral

Thank you for your attention ,You can debate but absolutely do not just say we balance unlike the other two characters

I bet you haven't even got to lvl 55 on your knight and you making these stupid comments. Get your knight to 55+and you will see that most archers you face you will eat up. Only hard cashers will beat you but that's a give in. Mages will always be greater than knights since that is the knights counter. Archers can't have the same pdef as knights do as they dont have the passive pdef bonus. Get high hp, high block, high pdef with a good lvl goddess blessing and enhance will destroyer and you be kicking ***. Stay away from mages or only fight the ones that you know you can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorks2 View Post
      True story , Knight is very Weakness actually , I explain :

The knight is supposed to be the fighter with a good defense and moderate damage but nothing special in this area , reason ? Archer can have high Pdef in addition to the big breakthrough Pdef , Mage can heal be careful of 6% +2% With Suntoria against 4% for the knight with realy low block rate and can reduce magic defense of the knight , For Skill attack Knight must Dispense more rage for deal damage , only one valid group attack :Whirlwind for 50 Rage (4 Turn with out use another attack , only slash and white hit) and ST for 35 rage with only one hit player , Archer can attack more people with Double shot and multi shot with high damage (critical critical and more more) , Mage must just play : AoEAoEAoEAoE (With more damage all people more more) without high rage , Only defense skill cost high rage for very bad bonus defense (20% absorbe +500 (Lv2) +800 (Lv3)) of the max Health point of the knight for 60s Cooldown and Apollo shield for 30% for 2 turn and 60S Cooldown for 45 rage , in the final comparison

Knight :

Not specifically high % reduction damage because archer and mage can take too with medallion and astral

Thank you for your attention ,You can debate but absolutely do not just say we balance unlike the other two characters
      It all depends on your build. This is your opinion.
      Maybe your the one who doesn't know how to create a knight. ANd considering your join date you havent been to lvl 45 or 55 yet :/

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        I bet you haven't even got to lvl 55 on your knight and you making these stupid comments. Get your knight to 55+and you will see that most archers you face you will eat up. Only hard cashers will beat you but that's a give in. Mages will always be greater than knights since that is the knights counter. Archers can't have the same pdef as knights do as they dont have the passive pdef bonus. Get high hp, high block, high pdef with a good lvl goddess blessing and enhance will destroyer and you be kicking ***. Stay away from mages or only fight the ones that you know you can fight.
        I have my Knight 55 and its just my opignion , you can be desagree it's your rights

Comment

I have my Knight 55 and its just my opignion , you can be desagree it's your rights
          Then you must have built your knight like **** no offense, but if you built it right archers shouldn't be much of a problem. Only the hard cashers and mages will always be a problem since knights have low mdef.

Comment

knight sux!
            Last edited by R26757419; 04-22-2013, 04:38 PM. Reason: sfhfh
            Nick: SquaLLuNReaL - Guild: WolfPack - Archer
            I'm Italian
            Server pst (USA) Kongregate

Comment

Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
              knight sux!
              Then you too don't know what you are doing with a knight. They arn't as good as before I give ya that but they don't suck. They are still a tough nut to crack just requires more work effort into it.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Then you too don't know what you are doing with a knight. They arn't as good as before I give ya that but they don't suck. They are still a tough nut to crack just requires more work effort into it.
                This topic will turn into where every who thinks knight's are weak.
                They are not. They strong >_<
                SO maybe I will see spam of Knights sux etc.
                Let us watch

Comment

Originally posted by lwindellitov3 View Post
                  This topic will turn into where every who thinks knight's are weak.
                  They are not. They strong >_<
                  SO maybe I will see spam of Knights sux etc.
                  Let us watch
                  Knights are amazingly strong. People who say they suck never got high enough to see the potential of them, or they don't know how to build them correctly. Only real weakness knights have are against mages but that's a give in. Also you are going to lose to hard cashers no matter what unless you cash hard as well. That is also a give in.

Comment

Knights generate more rage than the other 2 classes, you have no idea what your talking about. with a full PvE set a knight can gain 25 rage just from slasher alone.
                    If your knight has low damage, you did not balance your stats out properly.
                    You shouldnt have any issues with archers as thier pdef should be a healthy amount less than yours, and mages have low pdef much like you have low mdef.
                    I have seen so many knight complaining about this... When i first hit lvl 40 i had trouble with Knights (troops) and as soon as i got lvl 45 pvp set they were no longer an issue, I also found templers were hard when i still had the 45 pvp set but with the 55 set it isnt that big of an issue. If your not using an Enhanced Will Destoryer that is more than likely your problem. And if you cant kill warlocks I dont even know what to tell you, they have WAY lower pdef than templers, im not sure why you even said warlocks here.
                    ... Im not even responding to this.
                    You ALSO can have medallion and astral ON TOP of that passive skill called tenacity, which only knights have.
                    Last edited by bleedingxorange; 04-22-2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Yea i don't get this. You can have a med. All classes can have meds. If you are not using goddess blessing then that is the main issue with you. All classes should use goddess blessing. Especially knights as that is what really makes knights tanky. So that is 2 things you can use. Then you have your passive Tenacity that gives you both dmg and crit reduction. Then you have you appollo shield which gives another 20% dmg reduction and its a party buff. Lastly, you have your passive talent that gives you 5% more dmg reduction at lvl 1. What are you talking about that knights don't have a lot of dmg reduction. They have the most dmg reduction of all classes.

Comment

I'm a lvl 65 knights with 50K BR, and I agree knights sucks big time. In what area knights excel? none. Even I hardly to find demon tample party since everybody only wants to do it with 2 mages n 2 archers form. WB? sucks. PVP? sucks. Those clothes only helped archers and mages. Knights don't really need clothing because most of their skills have 1 min cd like shield, intercept, apollo, 2 delphics. Yes we have shadow thrasher but it casts too slow so other class can hit knigts 2x before knights hit back. So no matter how much rage u have u will only can use, slasher or ultimate slasher mostly.

while mages have blessed light (cannot be debuffed) and can healing non-stop with their low cd heal skills, knights only have shield (20% hp. If u have 40K hp the shield strength is only 8K hp, while mage can single heal 13k hp with much more shorter cd) with 1 MIN CD and can be DEBUFFED. Rebound dmg and apollo also can be debuffed.

And archers always got too much gold from wb so they can have more high lvl astrals, exp to buy talents/stun (100% buffed every day guild tree), very quick cast their skills and almost

and Knights? the only r2 games did with knights is just to nerfed them. They nerfed Knights blocking and rebound dmg (ex: rebound dmg 1x from archer's multi shot. And also when we blocked multi-shot now only got 1x hp).
                        So the 'good' things from knights are: 1.Lack of AOE 2.Being nerfed 3.Uneeded in dungeons 4. very slow casting their skills 5.Too many skills with 1 minute cd. 6.Lame at WB 7.Very bad talents options

My suggestion to make knights can catch up other class
                        1. Stronger shield (cannot be debuffed, 20%hp + 1000mdef and pdef)
                        2. rebound dmg (cannot be debuffed and +1000 mdef/pdef)
                        3. stronger whirlwind
                        4. mages max only can have 2 aoe in their skills and either longer the cd or add rage needed)
                        5. make Shadow Thrasher cast quicker.
                        6. Always hit first

Comment

Every one can Give one opinion its the but of my posts

Comment

Originally posted by R24008047 View Post
                            I'm a lvl 65 knights with 50K BR, and I agree knights sucks big time. In what area knights excel? none. Even I hardly to find demon tample party since everybody only wants to do it with 2 mages n 2 archers form. WB? sucks. PVP? sucks. Those clothes only helped archers and mages. Knights don't really need clothing because most of their skills have 1 min cd like shield, intercept, apollo, 2 delphics. Yes we have shadow thrasher but it casts too slow so other class can hit knigts 2x before knights hit back. So no matter how much rage u have u will only can use, slasher or ultimate slasher mostly.

while mages have blessed light (cannot be debuffed) and can healing non-stop with their low cd heal skills, knights only have shield (20% hp. If u have 40K hp the shield strength is only 8K hp, while mage can single heal 13k hp with much more shorter cd) with 1 MIN CD and can be DEBUFFED. Rebound dmg and apollo also can be debuffed.

And archers always got too much gold from wb so they can have more high lvl astrals, exp to buy talents/stun (100% buffed every day guild tree), very quick cast their skills and almost

and Knights? the only r2 games did with knights is just to nerfed them. They nerfed Knights blocking and rebound dmg (ex: rebound dmg 1x from archer's multi shot. And also when we blocked multi-shot now only got 1x hp).
                            So the 'good' things from knights are: 1.Lack of AOE 2.Being nerfed 3.Uneeded in dungeons 4. very slow casting their skills 5.Too many skills with 1 minute cd. 6.Lame at WB 7.Very bad talents options

3. stronger whirlwind
                            4. mages max only can have 2 aoe in their skills and either longer the cd or add rage needed)
                            6. Always hit first
                            You obv dont have a 50k BR lvl 60 knight bc if you did you wouldn't be posting this. Knights are great in pvp. Yes there block is "nerfed" compared to before but it is still very effective if you get your block high. 3k+. you shouldn't have trouble with archers at all with the same funding as your pdef and dmg reductions will balance out there attacks. Trasher is an amazing skill to have with a 1 sec cd. Sure they can hit you more than once but if your tanky enough then it wouldn't matter that much. Only mages should be giving you a hard time.Don't even bother going after mages. You arn't suppose to. Go with your strs and thats archers and other knights.

WW is strong enough. We arn't meant for AOE dmg. We are meant for being tanky and decent single target dmg. Reverse dmg is perfectly fine as it is. I believe it is bugged not nerfed against archers. Since there multi shot is the only skill that doesn't rebound twice. There AOE as well as mages AOE rebounds all hits. The Aragon shield is fine as it is. Get high hp and you will take many hits. The knights best assests are hp and pdef. Get those high as possible and you be tanky as hell. Lastly, if you arn't getting in DT parties then you need to quit your guild and go find a good guild with friends that will help you through DT. If you can't find friends then you need to work on your social life better.

Point is you don't know how to build your knight correctly if you complaining too much. The only problems you should be having are against major cashers and mages. Both of which you shouldn't go fighting in the first place. If you must fight one then you need to think of different strategies when facing them and realize that if you don't win against them. It isn't bc knights suck. It is bc they just pour in more funds than you have. I agree with you with one thing though. Knights arn't as strong as before but they far from being a terrible class to play.

Comment

Originally posted by R24008047 View Post

3. stronger whirlwind
                              6. Always hit first
                              Where do I begin here...
                              The biggest thing I've heard is that knights can't do wb...wrong. YOU can't do wb. Knights can do it just fine. YOU have to rethink how you build your knight.
                              PVP sucks...where? I see knights doing very well in BG, GA and GVG. Just have to know what you're doing.
                              Blessed light is a group heal...of course it can't be debuffed as there is nothing to debuff...gah some people are clueless...
                              Mages can't spam heal because it does have a cool down and it does take rage. So the only way they can use it regularly is with their pve gear. This **** about mages with clothes is just that. That affects starting rage...does nothing about rage generation.
                              Very bad talent options? ***? I don't really know how to comment about that.

How to make them better? You serious? You do realize that if knight's skills can't be debuffed it breaks the balance on the game right? Last I checked mages can't debuff so that's the only thing that gives archers a chance against knights. You take that away from them and this forum becomes a serious QQ'ing episode. WW isn't the only skill that a knight needs you know...there are other ways to combat another player. Mages are masters of AoE...I admit the starting rage from clothing gives them an advantage but I don't see it as a game breaker. They don't need to make ST faster simply because it would be too powerful. A knight with pve gear and an instant ST with no cooldown and a bleed effect? You do realize what that would do right? Always hit first? *** do you start with not to hit first?

So long story short...knights don't suck. No class sucks. Just individual player builds suck.
                              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                              BR: 67K
                              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                              X