Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unfair DPS and critical damage of the Archers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have mages to some change to Critical Astros and Crit base damges astro under World boss.

+ spend balans and he is TOP 1 to 3 this time he spend mony.

After World boss he just change back the astros.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Expresa View Post
      I use 1100 critical damage in runes+astral end +12% more critical damage ( total about 1250) , soo as a mage I am, i doo less critical strikes then a archer with 400 critical damage base !, I think the archers simply have a base +900 critical strike hidden in they gere or samwere else. They should just use critical gems or astrals like everyone. If I want block skill soo i use that astral or refine my items like every knight have to do for a better defense, right? Or maybe the critical strike is exclusiv archer skill, end the other classes they don´t came with the same package. ( excuse for ortography)
      I'm sorry i did not make this clear for you. what i mean by "long term" and "mages and knights go crit" is that when you reach the last 2 ranks in honor "imperial commader" and "Lord Divine" you can get a medal that has extra crit stats in it. use that, and have high level yellow crit astrals and gems to get at least 3000 crit stat. only then you can make use very well of crits as a mage or knight. less than that don't bother just keep using will destroyer astral and make it high. world boss easier to crit against, so keep a high crit astral to use with him.

as for archer , the hidden crit stat you said is in their skills. multishot (2nd skill) has +100% crit rate added to it (but 62% base damage). sniper and delphic have +20% crit chance added to them. but again like i said before, those skills are weaker than knight and mage in the Long Term. check halc he is number 1 in cross server strength ranking. a mage with 3000-4000 crit stat , level 8 determination +45% damage to crit strikes(that is in addition to crit bonus 50-75% so total is 95%-120%), Lord Divine honor rank. 60 legend set gears. i am a level 70 mage with 55 arena set and 2 other level 69 guild mates he one hit us all.

if you think about it, either the knight or mage are the strongest classes in the Long Term. I think mages are because you can also crit heal. if you make the mage hp 100 and he uses blessed light 2 and it crits then he back to 50000 hp no defense to reduce the heal amount. and with survival talent and 60 legend gear he can spam restoration and thunderer. my advice for all mages is to stay level 58 as long as possible and get level 50 legend sets or normal sets and farm lots of honor till u get the last 2 ranks, u can reduce exp by building talents. u are already op with synth set. i have 55 gears and cannot defeat 40 legend set mage in arena solo it doesn't matter if u can hit harder if they can spam heal.

knights if they really make their defenses strong and use 60 legend set to delphic kill opponents.
      Last edited by leorio2; 05-08-2013, 04:17 AM.
      level 76 mage with 60 set and red astrals.

Comment

"Unfair DPS and critical damage of the Archers." Well, I'll just answer with this: "UNFAIR AOE and MATK of Mages" because every time that I play in either solo or Multi-PvP arenas the mages are the ones clearing out the opponents and way too many mages have already focused on PDef, while the "World Bosses" as you mentioned, they use mostly MATK, so, to sum it up: each and every single class has its purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Expresa View Post
          I use 1100 critical damage in runes+astral end +12% more critical damage ( total about 1250) , soo as a mage I am, i doo less critical strikes then a archer with 400 critical damage base !, I think the archers simply have a base +900 critical strike hidden in they gere or samwere else. They should just use critical gems or astrals like everyone. If I want block skill soo i use that astral or refine my items like every knight have to do for a better defense, right? Or maybe the critical strike is exclusiv archer skill, end the other classes they don´t came with the same package. ( excuse for ortography)
          archers have passive skills that increseses their crits..does mage have it??..so dont compare ur crit t archers...)

Comment

verbaska in first page told all the best knight beat archers,archers beat mages,mages beat knight.but for me and much more ppls i starting to think that mage is op even without crits cause of big heal,2x aoe doesnt matter if knight have 50k br cause mage with even 48k br or lower will beat it easy.end of topic make all chars and check it than u will know.

Comment

i think more the problem is the cloths mages dmg use to be checked by having to rage build knights had the advantage of quick rage regen and archers had speed. with the cloths this advantage has been totally removed mages can now aoe 3 times in a row with very little cost 2 aoe from a good mage will burn even the most heavy mdef toons fold to this fire knights and archers both have long cds on there aoe and the rage cost is almost twice as high i thin the cds for mage aoe should be longer and instead be given an increase to base defence stats and hp to bring a little mroe blance to bg arenas

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
                This game was fun PvP combat system but before all the recent updates, combat system broke down after the addition of talent and skill "holy seal", then added clothers, new mount, new troops, and the combat system has changed, it's not a game pvp, because it is dominated by archers...
                this game should balance in some way, or else be playing three months ago, and the way the game is played now...
                I agree, I could never hope to be the top score as a knight in a boss fight, they way the archers are right now...one time I was at the top but slowly but surely, I was knocked out of the top ten by you guessed it...all archers. In the BG's, lower level archers are taking out higher level knights...and they have armor like a knight.

Comment

This one of the thread I mentioned about Archers being too OP wish Cash, but too weak without Cash, LOL.

I really hope they'll take in suggestions and make non-cash server so ppls will stop complaining about Archers being OP...

Comment

Yeah...If knight with 59 lvl lose with archer - they bulid wrong or fight with casher...I know that from my exp, 40k br knight many times win with 40k br archer

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                    X