Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

posible cheaters.. please check..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posible cheaters.. please check..

check there BR's.. level 59? its kinda impossible.. im level 59 too.. they said they stayed level 59.. for what? 2 months? to get that BR? imposbble.. even you use potions or etc.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. please check them,, so many cheaters..
    Attached Files

where is problem ? Lol !! check server S66 and S40 many player with 55k BR and stay 59 no 1 problem with that
    pay balaen and u have more BR many mounts and high lv wings lv 50 pve set high lv gems .etc
    no hack on it maybe u just dont see enuogh high casher players !

Comment

Not impossible.

Comment

lol.. in server 77 we have 4 guys have level 5 wings and level 5 clothes.. level 69.. and complete set of legends.. we have also level 62.. same.. complete set of legends rings and tranklet.. complete level 6 gems... yet he got 45k BR? and also has wild fire.. and high mounts?? you think they are more capable of that? i know beasly.. i saw him a week ago.,. not that strong.. and des des also.. so dont tell me they really are much cash payers? c'mon.. dont defend them.. cause it is really impossible..

Comment

Possible. 50.8k br here without spending a dime.

Comment

Originally posted by chichi21 View Post
            lol.. in server 77 we have 4 guys have level 5 wings and level 5 clothes.. level 69.. and complete set of legends.. we have also level 62.. same.. complete set of legends rings and tranklet.. complete level 6 gems... yet he got 45k BR? and also has wild fire.. and high mounts?? you think they are more capable of that? i know beasly.. i saw him a week ago.,. not that strong.. and des des also.. so dont tell me they really are much cash payers? c'mon.. dont defend them.. cause it is really impossible..
            A level 62 with 45K BR?? I plan to break that at level 50-51. Do tell me that's impossible, it's what I live for. I will defend them because there's nothing wrong. It's not impossible. If you think so, go check out S5, we'll prove you wrong. Might want to start complaining about me and my BR as well, while you're at it.

Comment

Those BR are easily obtainable at such levels. Less crying and more upgrading, please. Creamysaucepan is 100% right.
              Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
              Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
              Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
              Weak warrior

Comment

As a light casher, I could have easily matched beastly's BR at 59 by upping what I was spending or holding at the level and going legend 50 trinkets/rings. Nothing surprising here at all. You've found people who know how the system works and made it work for them.

Comment

Ohh Em Gee!!! Cheaters!!! I saw peeps with 50k+ BR below level 55 2 months ago! Nothing out of the ordinary.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

so, i guess just the gear someone has and wings make up all of your BR? Not even close.

How could you even compare them, when you cant actually see the gear from the people you posted pictures of???

Theres such things, that increase BR such as Refines, Soul engraving, Academy, Astrals, Guild Skills, Mount Stats, Med. ect. your saying someone on your server is lvl 69 with 45k br?? I just hit lvl 57 with 43k BR and i fully plan to stay back at 59 and get myself over 50k br....
                    If you think that just getting gear, and never dealing with refines not bothering with astrals/med., guild skills and mount stats is a good way to get ahead in this game, then you sir dont understand this game at all. There are no cheaters here, just people who know how to play.
                    Last edited by bleedingxorange; 04-26-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

wow just hating I am on the same server as DesDes and just because Beastly and DesDes are stronger then you you have to hate on them not well why dont u ask them how they got that strong instead of trying to turn them in for cheating no can

Comment

check there BR's.. level 59? its kinda impossible.. im level 59 too.. they said they stayed level 59.. for what? 2 months? to get that BR? imposbble.. even you use potions or etc.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. please check them,, so many cheaters..
                        just cause you SUCK doesnt mean everyone is a cheater

Comment

If they dropped about $800 bucks yea its possible!

Comment

well I am on server102 and lvl 63 and BR 46k so does that mean im cheating lmfao my clothes are lvl3 and wings lvl2 so those 4 guys doing something wrong if their BR only 45k and also my char has no legend equipment right now go figure

Comment

You re talking to about me I am Des2 if you think i am cheat report me I am more than happy to give R2 support any explanation needed...

Comment

Working...
                              X