free user .. light casher ?? what are u doing in game go leave

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
    No offence but ur server must really suck then.
    well there are many servers s270+ where u go in as a non casher- archer n is top 3 in wb. After a month of playing u will get merged.

So generally most ppl quit n start again, without paying balens.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

haha marimo...
      KNEEL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've been playing this game for months and I'll just share a bit of my experience. And I hope NEW PLAYERS WILL TAKE NOTE OF THIS coz if you will be committing to a game you have to know what you're getting into right?

I don't think this game is worth it to be taken seriously. First off it's true what others say that the game developers will charge you to death for items, content etc.. people acting all hardcore will say that you can just grind it out and you just have to play more than casher, it's true (but the uphill battle doesn't stop there believe me)... And the thing is if you compare wartune to other games out there, what they charge you for their items in shops (clothing, gears, etc) and you compare it to what you spend on other games you start to feel that it's outrageous. It's a good game, but not worth the dollars that developers hope to get from you unless it really has appealed to your taste. Common sense should tell you to compare wartune to other morpg games out there in the market as well as games in general, and you have to think it over personally if the dollars the game makers charge you are really worth it. If you love the game then good for you I guess, but compare it to other games out there right? So you're not narrowing your options and your mind.

Wartune does expect you to pay if you REALLY want to enjoy the game. Take the new features of wings and clothing for example. You don't just stop with buying one wing or clothing item, in order to upgrade the item you actually have to buy more. It's not an unheard of strategy pulling people in bit by bit. I will never ever fall for this with their style of charging customers. Seriously, I spend for games also but I always try to keep a level head of when a game developer is trying to pull one over me. Best morpg out there is World of Warcraft hands down (yes wartune is broswer game I know but morpg is morpg)... and if you compare your cost for this 2d browser game to a real morpg game then maybe you'll see what I really mean. It's just unfortunate that I can't play WoW coz of my region at the moment.

Another is how they changed rune system now also... What did the developers do? Runes used to be easily acquired in game, but now they wanted to make it harder to get.. so the introducing of rune packs buyable in mystery shop. I don't know about you guys, but it tasted bitter for me when they pull stuff like this. I still play this game, but I personally don't think I will spend any more or at least any more significant amount of money for this game when I don't think it's something that's gonna last long term. (I've spent a few dollars, just for basics to support 3 of my characters (mage,knight, archer) but I'm starting to lose my interest) Coz later on the game will just invent more sly ways that people will have to spend.. -.- It's a cycle that has been going on since the release of wings last year. Not just as a warning to new players I guess, but I'm trying to get some people to also wake up and smell the coffee.

Yes you can play this game without spending I know that! so please don't say that to dismiss my points. But for me it comes down to basics of assessing if a game is really worth it or not (and it's worth it or not based on how much they want to charge you). You guys take a look at the maps of the game for example, sometimes I get the feeling that it's bland and lacking in some respects and they are sort of recycled. Same with the enemies that we face (recycled only difference is perhaps their levels and hitting power lol) -.- Other morpg games also have variety in their items and you compare it to wartune. Come on.. -.- Same with how the world bosses look, it's lacking to be honest. So I guess in summary this game is okay at best and I will still actually keep playing it (I don't know for how long). But guys as a warning don't get suckered by wartune by spending so much in this game, coz I personally feel IT IS NOT WORTH THE RIDICULOUS DOLLARS THAT THEY WILL TRY TO GET OUT OF YOU.

As a caveat: Maybe starting in a new server can change my experience and opinion and sour taste of the game I don't know. Coz then I will have the months of experience I've had with levelling my knight, archer and mage (and will give me a good edge in a new server), but that will take me to square one and it will waste the few dollars and loads of time I had already spent with 3 of my characters. And so I don’t know if I want to really do that.

Comment

Originally posted by earlryan View Post
          I've been playing this game for months and I'll just share a bit of my experience. And I hope NEW PLAYERS WILL TAKE NOTE OF THIS coz if you will be committing to a game you have to know what you're getting into right?

I don't think this game is worth it to be taken seriously. First off it's true what others say that the game developers will charge you to death for items, content etc.. people acting all hardcore will say that you can just grind it out and you just have to play more than casher, it's true (but the uphill battle doesn't stop there believe me)... And the thing is if you compare wartune to other games out there, what they charge you for their items in shops (clothing, gears, etc) and you compare it to what you spend on other games you start to feel that it's outrageous. It's a good game, but not worth the dollars that developers hope to get from you unless it really has appealed to your taste. Common sense should tell you to compare wartune to other morpg games out there in the market as well as games in general, and you have to think it over personally if the dollars the game makers charge you are really worth it. If you love the game then good for you I guess, but compare it to other games out there right? So you're not narrowing your options and your mind.

Wartune does expect you to pay if you REALLY want to enjoy the game. Take the new features of wings and clothing for example. You don't just stop with buying one wing or clothing item, in order to upgrade the item you actually have to buy more. It's not an unheard of strategy pulling people in bit by bit. I will never ever fall for this with their style of charging customers. Seriously, I spend for games also but I always try to keep a level head of when a game developer is trying to pull one over me. Best morpg out there is World of Warcraft hands down (yes wartune is broswer game I know but morpg is morpg)... and if you compare your cost for this 2d browser game to a real morpg game then maybe you'll see what I really mean. It's just unfortunate that I can't play WoW coz of my region at the moment.

Another is how they changed rune system now also... What did the developers do? Runes used to be easily acquired in game, but now they wanted to make it harder to get.. so the introducing of rune packs buyable in mystery shop. I don't know about you guys, but it tasted bitter for me when they pull stuff like this. I still play this game, but I personally don't think I will spend any more or at least any more significant amount of money for this game when I don't think it's something that's gonna last long term. (I've spent a few dollars, just for basics to support 3 of my characters (mage,knight, archer) but I'm starting to lose my interest) Coz later on the game will just invent more sly ways that people will have to spend.. -.- It's a cycle that has been going on since the release of wings last year. Not just as a warning to new players I guess, but I'm trying to get some people to also wake up and smell the coffee.

Yes you can play this game without spending I know that! so please don't say that to dismiss my points. But for me it comes down to basics of assessing if a game is really worth it or not (and it's worth it or not based on how much they want to charge you). You guys take a look at the maps of the game for example, sometimes I get the feeling that it's bland and lacking in some respects and they are sort of recycled. Same with the enemies that we face (recycled only difference is perhaps their levels and hitting power lol) -.- Other morpg games also have variety in their items and you compare it to wartune. Come on.. -.- Same with how the world bosses look, it's lacking to be honest. So I guess in summary this game is okay at best and I will still actually keep playing it (I don't know for how long). But guys as a warning don't get suckered by wartune by spending so much in this game, coz I personally feel IT IS NOT WORTH THE RIDICULOUS DOLLARS THAT THEY WILL TRY TO GET OUT OF YOU.

As a caveat: Maybe starting in a new server can change my experience and opinion and sour taste of the game I don't know. Coz then I will have the months of experience I've had with levelling my knight, archer and mage (and will give me a good edge in a new server), but that will take me to square one and it will waste the few dollars and loads of time I had already spent with 3 of my characters. And so I don’t know if I want to really do that.

first and last thing to say, you take games seriously?

Comment

This game is completely playable with minimal investments. You need some cloth and doubleskills, then just pay for vip. Everything else just saves you a bit of time on something you could achieve otherwise (except for mounts). Compare it to other MMOs *cough* that you have to pay $40 to get the game and then $15 a month. Oh and yes I stopped playing WoW because it got really boring, and because I was spending more time in wartune than wow. Eventually I'll probably get tired of this and go back, we'll see.

My friend has almost stopped cashing (not even vip anymore) and is still top 2 on the server. If you look for true non-cashers they're down at 25 and below, mostly because they can't spend their huge loads of kyanite. And we don't usually have more than 1-2 people balening on WB.
            Last edited by d07.RiV; 09-13-2013, 01:52 AM.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by earlryan View Post
              good read, ty

in addition to all that wartune just takes so much time and commitment and it's even a lot worse for noncashers. if 1-click-astrals is ever fixed, the difference between cash/noncash would be humongous. stamina recharging needs to go ... seriously idle at a statue for 2 hrs ... what an idea. tanks? what use really came with that except more time. also, all the little mundane tasks need to be revamped fast, solo arena, group arena, etc. the game should be more about bossing or group bossing or the like; not meaningless redundancy with dragged out tasks. it also ceases to be a good competitive game with extreme cash - just like "legit" hacking/cheating/game-genie/game-shark where there's no end in sight

all in all, yeah, i gotta move on soon too :\
              Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Hmmm no matter what online game i play ,there always this kind of people who said dis game is to expensive, etc...etc
                Plis stop complain we play because we like it and we stop because we hate it.
                Dis a free game (u can play everytime without money need)

u need power, use money
                u want equal in term of service, play tetris no money in there
                IGN : MsKorupsi
                server : 3
                level : 69
                BR : 200k++
                knights fable

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
                  this game made only for high casher and dont tell me u play for fun what are u doing in game
                  GA ? BG if u play vs high casher never mind his class u will die easy
                  farming lv 50 pve or 60 pve set ? without high cash u will get every 1 pice of set
                  every 30 ~ 50 day so u must calculate how many month u need for get full set even when u get full set
                  u think u will be server top 10 without pay high balan ? i dont think so
                  u play WB and no spend balan u never ever be in top 3 ... all must wake up
                  this game just get our money for nothing and dont think about start in new serevr
                  becuse soon or later u will have server merage .. thx and have fun with ur real life guys

iam quit
                  I'm a pure non-casher and from my personal experiance, you can fairly competitive without cashing:

-I average +600 honor per br
                  -full lego 60 set, if it takes you 30 days per piece you are doing it wrong
                  -bouncing around top 20 in server, have been days where i have been in top 10
                  -my record for wb is 2nd, got in top 3 for a week straight before... still working on that elusive first spot

-think im going to max out around 76k br for hall of fame event

Strider AG-3

Comment

Originally posted by r26119117 View Post
                    this game made only for high casher and dont tell me u play for fun what are u doing in game
                    ga ? Bg if u play vs high casher never mind his class u will die easy
                    farming lv 50 pve or 60 pve set ? Without high cash u will get every 1 pice of set
                    every 30 ~ 50 day so u must calculate how many month u need for get full set even when u get full set
                    u think u will be server top 10 without pay high balan ? I dont think so
                    u play wb and no spend balan u never ever be in top 3 ... All must wake up
                    this game just get our money for nothing and dont think about start in new serevr
                    becuse soon or later u will have server merage .. Thx and have fun with ur real life guys

iam quit
                    i am spartaaaa!!!!!
                    Last edited by Eskendal; 09-13-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X