Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion--- Tormented NecroPolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion--- Tormented NecroPolis

Lot of players can't play Tormented Necropolis bcoz we need 3 Crypt keys per entry, It would be great if R2 allow us atleast 1 free entry every Week.
    With this free entry lot of players can get there lvl 60 jewelry shards who can not buy crypt keys.

I know Tormented Necropolis is only for buyers but other free players also want to try Tormented Necropolis So i request R2 to provide us 1 free entry every 7 days & make this possible in next maintenance.

Plz comment & keep this post on top, Hope R2 will see this post.

1 entry week seems a good idea... but remember that as non-casher, you won't be able to beat the lv 4 easily...
    Still, I must agree, this would be a great improvement for both freeplayers and light cashers.
    E314
    Armor Games - S2
    Lv 65
    FairyTail

Comment

I m also free player & i never entered in Tormented NecroPolis bczo of 3 keys..

My lvl is 67 & Br is 49k P-attack is 15500, 11k p def, Endurance 46k... so can i defeate lvl 5 boss in Tormented NecroPolis?

Comment

I think 3 keys is for mutch for necropolis should be max 1 key becouse man dosent get doubel gems like in normal cata and man get alot more gems and other stuff there.

Necropolis is to expensive for be ablet to run it everyday even if man have over 300 keys i dont run it everyday for 300 keys go fast to burn if man run necropolis and come only to max lvl 10-11 after man are to weak for pass it tru.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          I think 3 keys is for mutch for necropolis should be max 1 key becouse man dosent get doubel gems like in normal cata and man get alot more gems and other stuff there.

Necropolis is to expensive for be ablet to run it everyday even if man have over 300 keys i dont run it everyday for 300 keys go fast to burn if man run necropolis and come only to max lvl 10-11 after man are to weak for pass it tru.
          Eh, 300 keys would last you about 2 and a half months with Catacombs as well.
          I agree Necropolis should be cheaper, the rewards are lesser than that of Catacombs and until you can get past 10 or higher, it's not even worth doing unless of course buying 4 crypt keys a day is nothing to you. Money better spent elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by bologna View Post
            Lot of players can't play Tormented Necropolis bcoz we need 3 Crypt keys per entry, It would be great if R2 allow us atleast 1 free entry every Week.
            With this free entry lot of players can get there lvl 60 jewelry shards who can not buy crypt keys.

I know Tormented Necropolis is only for buyers but other free players also want to try Tormented Necropolis So i request R2 to provide us 1 free entry every 7 days & make this possible in next maintenance.

Plz comment & keep this post on top, Hope R2 will see this post.
            do u believe r2 will do that? i believe they want to earn more money
            Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Originally posted by Erasmus123 View Post
              do u believe r2 will do that? i believe they want to earn more money
              Hmm then they are laiers that on all links in the web for this game write "Free game".. Its realy good idea for 1 or more free entry in a week.. +1 for that ^_^

Comment

free entry once per week would be nice but doubt it that R2 will actually give it to us

Originally posted by raekwom View Post
                Hmm then they are laiers that on all links in the web for this game write "Free game".. Its realy good idea for 1 or more free entry in a week.. +1 for that ^_^
                not a liar since they allowed us to log on without us spent a single penny
                but need real money to get balens and purchase cool stuff indeed :/
                wish the "get free balens" link works in my country
                No Sign

Comment

the problem today with "new" to games, and yes i mean "new"(lol) is that they dont understand what free to play means..

free to play means you dont have to pay for you to play the game.. no monthly/daily/yearly fees to pay.. -_-

Comment

reduce from 3 crypt keys to be only 1 crypt key..fair enough

Comment

It is just a suggestion, final dicisions is up to R2 im just helping to solve the problems faced, because its is not fair for the non- cashers. For example there is this guy in youtube named Laveshedgames- he does lots of wartune vids and get what the cashers get. Isnt that unfair. So im putting myself in one of those ppl which are non cashers like me

Comment

free weekly or reduced to 1 crypt key would be good

this is one feature very under-utilized
                        Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Working...
                        X