Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

scammers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scammers

hi all, is there anyplace where we can report scammers?

Yes: file a ticket: http://tickets.r2games.com/new.php But do you have proof?

Comment

yes i took some screens of the conversation

Comment

Scamming? I'm somewhat confused. When I think of scammers I think of people who are trying to rip you off somehow via trade for their own benefit. I don't see how that would apply here. Unless ya mean someone trying to get your account info...then I guess that could be considered a scam. Tho honestly to me...stealing someones account would mean another account I have to log in to and fool with...hardly something I would be interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulaMint View Post
          Scamming? I'm somewhat confused. When I think of scammers I think of people who are trying to rip you off somehow via trade for their own benefit. I don't see how that would apply here. Unless ya mean someone trying to get your account info...then I guess that could be considered a scam. Tho honestly to me...stealing someones account would mean another account I have to log in to and fool with...hardly something I would be interested in.
          That has been done several times already. People pretending to be an R2 dev who's pm'ing people if they want to be a game master or whatever. Said victim then goes to the site the scammer gives, fills out his/her log in info and as if it were magic, their account is hacked... How *anyone* can fall for that is beyond me, but it has happened a few times already.

Comment

Working...
          X