Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

want to know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to know

hello all my fellow, may somebody explain to me, what is different between ********,wartune,kabam, and armor games. i have play this game but its all same game. i think this games is same, but the only different is the version, am i right. im still blur about this. so, anybody want to explain to me, TQ for you cooperation
    We Are Just Ordinary People, not Special Enough, But We Have SOMETHING That Make Us Special Enough. Watch and Learn

Originally posted by WontheFool View Post
    hello all my fellow, may somebody explain to me, what is different between ********,wartune,kabam, and armor games. i have play this game but its all same game. i think this games is same, but the only different is the version, am i right. im still blur about this. so, anybody want to explain to me, TQ for you cooperation
    Difference in cost of balens and in game items between ******** and R2,kbam and armor.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

**** = Malaysia Publisher translating the game over through through development studios. Will not follow the same pattern of releases and events that Wartune does.
      Wartune = 7Road the actual developer of the game.

Comment

Working...
      X