Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Free Wing Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Wing Event?

i hope they give this event on may when part 3 is in
    Every Action Has A Reaction

If they give free wings, any players who spend 1995 balens for their wings will be in uproar.

If they want to give free wings, they should hint at the start.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Lmao! Dude seriously they won't give free wings out. Maybe just maybe they might do an event for free baby wings the ones that are half stats. I doubt that as well though but that might be the closest to getting wings if they ever decide to do it. Supposedly in the chinese server baby wings are able to be synthesis in the blacksmith or something like that.

Comment

This would become very overpowering and for the peoples that bought the wings for 1995 balens it would be unfair because they bought it with irl money.
        I am no casher and IMO this would not be a good idea, i'd rather buy my wings than to see everyone get them for free, including myself.

Comment

Sure, but only if they're even smaller than the baby wings and have no stats what so ever...

Comment

Er, I bought my wings, if I got a second set of wings for free, I'd just use them to synthesize. Would I care? No

Comment

Working...
            X