battlegrounds are nuts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlegrounds are nuts

You guys ever think to try putting only 5 levels above so there is a much better and fair chance in the battlegrounds? That way people dont just go around picking on the lower levels just for sport? Also so the lower levels can get a kill in sometime? Just sayin. Its a bunch of bull.

No whining here.

It used to be 40 levels difference.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

i think it is fine , it depends only in item right?

Comment

You can avoid higher levels and farm some crystals, just strive to get 35 set and so, you can revenge

Comment

Originally posted by R26566175 View Post
          You guys ever think to try putting only 5 levels above so there is a much better and fair chance in the battlegrounds? That way people dont just go around picking on the lower levels just for sport? Also so the lower levels can get a kill in sometime? Just sayin. Its a bunch of bull.
          Dude it's much better than before and this is what everyone wanted in the first place. If they gave you 5 lvl difference you be whinnig about something else. Like how lvl 40s get a mount and you don't. it's battlegrounds not cart grounds or playnicegrounds. You go in there to fight and if you don't like it then don't go in BG anymore. Seriously too many whining posts about this. What's done is done so deal with it and learn to adjust or just don't play it.

Comment

after every time you get killed you get a bonus to your stats starting with a 20%...

so after 5/6 times you die, you will get ofer 50% bonus on your stats, and you will be able to kill some one a lot better of you getting for a single kill over 100 Honor points

so just get crystals and die, store your crystals go back to get other crystals and die again, soon you will have your revenge and also you will have got some good Honor and BG tokens getting crystals

then after level 35 or 45 you will start to have enought BR to just fight your way through the BG

Comment

Battlegrounds has become a insane place due to the ****** up server merges, though you fight guys within the 30,39,40,49 range you also have to add in that those players from old servers (s1-10 for example) have guilds with max our guild skills and r pin against those brand new servers such as s200+ where they are nowhere near max guild nvm guild skills. So there can be a massive power difference now when fighting those near or at your lvl. I have made a post and ticket about cross server merges should be servers randomize merged with 1-49,50-99,100-149,etc so help balance out such events as battlegrounds and arenas.

Also this is a opinion not whining so for such players as 0xykotton who seems to think this is such plz dont bother posting unless its a intelligent opinion on things not just downgrading or trying to negate those giving their opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Dude it's much better than before and this is what everyone wanted in the first place. If they gave you 5 lvl difference you be whinnig about something else. Like how lvl 40s get a mount and you don't. it's battlegrounds not cart grounds or playnicegrounds. You go in there to fight and if you don't like it then don't go in BG anymore. Seriously too many whining posts about this. What's done is done so deal with it and learn to adjust or just don't play it.
                I actually think it's worse Lol. At least before everyone could farm and be farmed. You could farm the newbies, then when they leveled up, they'd be farming the new newbies and so on.
                You knew who you could kill, and who you couldn't kill.

Thankfully all buffed up I can maintain a decent win rate against most people. Some of the monsters in 60+ BG though x.x OMG, some are up at 80k BR, but, in time, they'll hit 70 and be moved across to next BG, where by then I might be that monster =D

I love the challenge, hate the honor loss >.>

Comment

Originally posted by UrielCoudray View Post
                  Battlegrounds has become a insane place due to the ****** up server merges, though you fight guys within the 30,39,40,49 range you also have to add in that those players from old servers (s1-10 for example) have guilds with max our guild skills and r pin against those brand new servers such as s200+ where they are nowhere near max guild nvm guild skills. So there can be a massive power difference now when fighting those near or at your lvl. I have made a post and ticket about cross server merges should be servers randomize merged with 1-49,50-99,100-149,etc so help balance out such events as battlegrounds and arenas.

Also this is a opinion not whining so for such players as 0xykotton who seems to think this is such plz dont bother posting unless its a intelligent opinion on things not just downgrading or trying to negate those giving their opinions.
                  Unless a level 30-39 spends months camping and gaining gold, there is no way normal players in that bracket have level 10 guild skills, even on old servers. Don't exaggerate. I'm level 47, have taken slow leveling to the utter extreme and even my guild skills aren't maxed out yet. Ginger has told you the same in your other thread.

So... does an "intelligent opinion" also count for spelling and grammar? In which case you might want to edit your post...

Comment

Again and again and again.

The BG are fine as they are. If you can't function in them then don't play them.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post

Would you mind saying the same after having the same player going AFTER YOU more than 7 times in a row?
                      I don't mind the battling and the "hunting", but being hunted 7 times by the same player is ABOVE NUTS.

There are 15 players each side per round, make so that each player can only battle the same player X times (Brainstorming here, roughly presented idea).

BTW, not playing it means less insignias per day to get the L35 set, and you, as a player, know what that means.

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                      Again and again and again.

The BG are fine as they are. If you can't function in them then don't play them.

Care to offer me the items that I need to have at least a decent fight? I get killed in 2-3 hits, and I'm able to kill at least ONCE and have a one or two carts, NOTHING MORE IN 30 minutes of playing in there.

I can indeed recognize, by what many veterans are posting, that the BGrounds were WORSE than they are now, but they still aren't fair for those that don't have the minimum knowledge of how the game-core system works.
                      Last edited by R212659955; 05-06-2013, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R212659955 View Post
                        for those that don't have the minimum knowledge of how the game-core system works.
                        It's easily remedied:

Ask higher level / BR players how they achieved their strength. Watch them, to see if they actually do, what they say they do.

Ask your guildies for advice, but don't follow it to the letter like a sheep, take it on board, process it. Realise it's worth.

Read the forums here; There are loads of help threads, guides and how to threads knocking about. Yes there's a lot of whinge threads too, so pick what you read careful. Try using the search function.
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by R212659955 View Post
                          Would you mind saying the same after having the same player going AFTER YOU more than 7 times in a row?
                          I don't mind the battling and the "hunting", but being hunted 7 times by the same player is ABOVE NUTS.

There are 15 players each side per round, make so that each player can only battle the same player X times (Brainstorming here, roughly presented idea).

BTW, not playing it means less insignias per day to get the L35 set, and you, as a player, know what that means.

Care to offer me the items that I need to have at least a decent fight? I get killed in 2-3 hits, and I'm able to kill at least ONCE and have a one or two carts, NOTHING MORE IN 30 minutes of playing in there.

I can indeed recognize, by what many veterans are posting, that the BGrounds were WORSE than they are now, but they still aren't fair for those that don't have the minimum knowledge of how the game-core system works.
                          I have been hit multiple times and got in -1000+ honor before. I agree it sucks and I do believe that the honor loss system needs adjustment. The thing I don't agree with is changing the way battlegrounds is though. The lvl range right now is perfectly fine and it isn't hard dealing with people like that Get dryad and knock them out a couple of times. Soon they will lose a chunk of honor and stop attacking you. Try to attack other people before they get to you etc. There are plenty of ways to deal with bullies just need to think about. Once you reach the middle of the lvl bracket you should be doing much better and be able to handle most if not all of that lvl bracket in BG.

Comment

Problem is with the titles, it's hard to know who has more/less honor til you win/lose to them. So as someone like yourself Oxy, losing 1k Honor sucks, especially when you're aiming for a better medallion.
                            Agreed, honor system needs fixing.
                            As it stands though, the level brackets as they are, someone could get killed twice, three times, and then they can kill you. Doesn't take much especially when that's what a lot of people are doing as their strategy. Die, Die, Die, Hunt and Kill.
                            So being all that much stronger just allows you to get a few early kills, before you're most likely being targetted by them.

Compared to the good old days, when you were top dog of the server, you could get your max honor before someone else could build enough dryads to kill you.

Comment

The honor system is just like everything else in wartune. Made to have you spend money, higher vip, less honor loss. Its just that simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X