Dryads Blessing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dryads Blessing

I think that dryads blessing should be removed from the battle grounds altogether people are abusing this system and now with cross server its being abused even more. best thing to do is remove it completely and see how people fair without it.

Nah, keep it as is. Just drop the honor loss.

You get people who can spawn camp Battlegrounds, what do you do then? Let someone else be bait while you make an escape? or let them kill you over and over, then watch them die or run.

Comment

you only get base from camping a lower person and the lower players have toi actually earn what they get not have it handed to them for free due to a buff

Comment

Originally posted by R2192959 View Post
        I think that dryads blessing should be removed from the battle grounds altogether people are abusing this system and now with cross server its being abused even more. best thing to do is remove it completely and see how people fair without it.
        Then that means the bigger guys get more, smaller guys get less.
        Use this Dryads move if people keep killing you with 100%
        It will be kept for fairness ^_^
        There will always be trolls.
        Game: Wartune
        Server: 2 Edena Village
        Class: Mage
        Name: Mary Magdalene
        Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
        Flying with the fishes,
        Or maybe in the Ocean,
        swimming with the pigeons,
        See my world is Different.

Comment

There's nothing to worry about actually. There will always be players you can kill even when they reach 100% Dryad. I've seen some, and I weep at the sight of such weakness.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
          X