This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on level 70 equipment and how to get it

Since the summoner is not present in either Samsara or Lych's Lair, it will be difficult to farm for Level 6 crystaloids and legendary stones. This is in line with 7Roads/R2Games' policy of preventing players from maxing out. Level 70 equipment is the last of the equipments that player will attain. It is the end-game. There are no new equipments in sight (even in Chinese version patch 1.6, there is nothing new).

So there is absolutely no way of getting the crystaloids and legendary stones except for pure repetitive dungeon runs for about 250 days (approximately 6-9 loids a day). From time to time, I expect R2 to release some crystaloids and legendary stones for balens, but it will be far and few in between.

Welcome to end-game, and endless grinding.

P/S: I wish that R2Games never releases crystaloids and legendary stones for balens. Not even once.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

The level 6 crystaloids also drop in the two new campaigns.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

I can see, using skeleton keys in Demon Temple and synthing them up to lv 6 Crystaloids (If this is possible?)

As for stones, dunno.

But I guess this would be pointless, if it's 10 > 1. Better off just doing the dungeon now with restricted summoner..

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        I can see, using skeleton keys in Demon Temple and synthing them up to lv 6 Crystaloids (If this is possible?)

As for stones, dunno.

But I guess this would be pointless, if it's 10 > 1. Better off just doing the dungeon now with restricted summoner..
        It's 10:1.

So 3 summoner runs per day net you 60 Level 5 Crystaloids, which is the same as 6 Level 6 Crystaloids.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Farming is your only way and hope and pray that R2 releases the AH system somwhere down the line. Other than that though your basically stuck. If no AH or summoner available for these. Then expect the R2 wartune "end game" gear be lvl 60 since farming lvl 70 will be only for the very top dawgs. The ones that don't mind the grind.

Comment

i don't see what's all the worry about.. not like you guys know r2 for the first day.. as long you as have money, you can has anything u want. Theres no AH because r2 wants to sell you the items u want. they don't want players to sell them to you. the ones who should really worry are the players who won't/can't fork out $500 for the set.

Comment

I know you can get lv 60-70 legendary stones from a new weekly event that will come in future patch... I also saw some new crystaloids bundle that you can get from mystery shop or some other events. I have a character on chinese server. Not saying this game is perfect, but people need to relax a bit.

Comment

The PVP events from 1.6 give a new currency that can be used to buy legendary stones.
                Last edited by KarrdeThuun; 05-10-2013, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Interesting info, can i ask you where u got that? Link me somewhere please so i can have a look. Thanks!

Comment

Maybe there isn't a new dungeon in 1.6, but there's probably a new one in 2.0 =)

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                      Interesting info, can i ask you where u got that? Link me somewhere please so i can have a look. Thanks!
                      http://wiki2.gamer.com.tw/wiki.php?n...s=55229&mpath=

taiwanese wiki

Comment

Working...
                      X