Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Divine Altar

How does the Guild Divine Altar work?

simple. the guild master starts it, you go in and fight monsters who are attacking ur altar. they keep coming in waves until time is up or the altar dies.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

How hard are the monsters? How many are there and do they become harder? How would a single level 58 knight fare against them? What is the reward per monster or completion? Is there a limit as to how many times the altar can be started per day?

Comment

They come in wave..
        Wave 1.. then wave 2.

You have 20 minutes to do as many as you can.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Altar can be activated once a day. There is a 'cheap' version and a costly version. Regular is 5k exp per wave level per mob. Expensive version is double that.

Each wave gets progressively harder as they progress (naturally) so you will most likely eventually come to a point where you can no longer beat them. Every wave has a chance to spawn up to 3 seditionists (maybe 2 max? Not 100% certain on this) - These mobs are significantly stronger than the other mobs in their wave but give more points and have a higher chance of dropping items.

Items such as enhanced bounty scrolls, shadow crystals, soul crystals, and mount training whips can be dropped by the mobs, occasionally.

The number of mobs that spawn in the altar is 1.5 times the number of people inside the altar at the beginning of the wave with a minimum of 20 mobs. (Not being a static number makes it fair for large and small guilds alike)

Archers will have the easiest time here since it's all about killing speed and it's always a single target. Everyone in the altar at the end will be given a reward in the mail of kyanite and shadow crystals and anyone in the top 3 is given a small bonus on top of that.

That should pretty much cover it, I do believe.

Comment

Yep. Top 3 killers get a reward.
            To my knowledge dont aim to stall for 20min, no reward for time out, just for killing
            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
            Mage: Existence (G.M)
            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
              To my knowledge dont aim to stall for 20min, no reward for time out, just for killing
              This is correct. My guild times out every single night, usually with no damage to altar. Nothing special about it other than more time to kill.

Comment

And add to that, 2 usable skills: restore for 10k contrib if im right, heal the altar for 20hp with a few minutes CD
                Freeze for 20k contrib i think, should freeze all monsters on map for 2 min, but totally bugged at the moment so dont boher using it.

Comment

do you have to pay each time the divine altar is called up-- 20,000.00 or 50,000.00 each time

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                    Yep. Top 3 killers get a reward.
                    Reward is different for top3: first one gets soul crystals, kyanites, and more nice stuff i dont remember, second less (some bounty scrolls +smt) and third even lesser.
                    Rewards may be more (unconfirmed) if your guild succeed in protecting the altar.
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffBabe View Post
                      do you have to pay each time the divine altar is called up-- 20,000.00 or 50,000.00 each time
                      you bet
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

Are the rewards really worth the 50.000 wealth (50 million gold) you have to pay each time you want to play the Divine Atlar?

Comment

Working...
                        X