Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fashion Selection, Arena Parties System Needs Revamp, Friends List Search Option, Etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion Selection, Arena Parties System Needs Revamp, Friends List Search Option, Etc

Need areas that don't make the game seem so repetitive.

I want to see more mappage and stuff to do in game.

Not talking about multi-player dungeons, but simply other areas to explore.

Maybe add some interactions between players that don't involve pvp.

Just some fun stuff that won't make the game seem so repetitive.

Stop adding servers and fix the actual systems in game to be more suitable and common-sense.

I'm spending money for VIP and Balens to improve my chara.

I expect more stuff and better fixes to the servers already online.

I don't expect nor do I want to see new servers added until new stuff is added to the game.

Socketing Rods:

There needs to be another way to obtain socketing rods than just from VIP wheel or guild blessing. Rare to find. Need more, but I'm not willing to spend 85+ balens on one rod.

If there's another way to get them a little faster and more easily, please consider.

Fashion:

I'm not impressed with the selection of fash for female avatars.

Why am I looking at female avis in pure bikinis?

Style, people. It's called style. BIKINIS are NOT style.

Need more fash selection. Anything that does not involve pixelized cleavage or rear sticking out.

Good Lord, if that's the case, why not make it so male avatars are running around half naked, too?

It's only fair.

If it's not, FIX IT so the game's not sexist.

Arena Party Matching System:

As far as arena parties, the system is whacked out.

The programmers need to rebalance the parties system by BR, not level.

Finding people to do arena party with is difficult as it is, and worse so if you're guildless but still want to partake.

Friends List:

Hard to handle. Hard to find friends on list without needing to scroll and reading the names carefully.

Can you include a search bar on friends list to search by letter?

It would make pulling up a name so much easier!

Originally posted by Selendrile View Post

I don't expect nor do I want to see new servers added until new stuff is added to the game.
    It doesn't matter what you expect or what you want. They do what they like. You take it or you leave it.

Socketing Rods:

There needs to be another way to obtain socketing rods than just from VIP wheel or guild blessing. Rare to find. Need more, but I'm not willing to spend 85+ balens on one rod.

If there's another way to get them a little faster and more easily, please consider.
    This is a P2W game. You have to pay to get an advantage over others.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I have never once, seen a socket rod on VIP wheel and even if you did, your chances of getting one would be pretty much impossible. However, there are other ways to get socket rods without paying for them. One of them you listed - guild blessing but they could also be found in battleground treasure chests. If you not willing to spend 85+ on a rod then don't buy them, its your choice.

Finding people to do arena party with is difficult as it is, and worse so if you're guildless but still want to partake.
      This is a terrible idea and let me tell you why. If you match by BR it would then make it possible for lvl 55 to be paired with 60+, BR doesnt measure time played but gear/gems/ect. 60+ prob have played longer and more than likely will have a higher level holy seal and stun your whole team. Which, im assuming you want to match by BR to make it fair? but it still wont be even based on BR. I saw the other day someone tested the amount of time you wait for a match has to do with the match up you end up with. If it can't find a team in your level range with-in 20-30 seconds it will match you with either higher or lower levels. I have not tested this myself so i can't say for sure but it does make sense.

Also if you match by BR, as you said "Finding people to do arena party with is difficult as it is" how would you work that out? is it being matched by the highest BR player? So if you pair with people 5-6k br less than you how would that work? its alot easier to find a team within 5 lvls of you than it will ever be to make a team for the same BR. You could say maybe they could avg the BR but what would happen if you had 1 High BR with 2 Low BR's you would run into 3 avg br's that the high BR could prob. 1v3. The system they have in place now isnt amazing but its better than having it attempt to match BR of 3 people.
      Last edited by bleedingxorange; 05-19-2013, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Clothing..When i first heard we were getting clothing i thought that be awesome to customize your char and more personalize it, But it seems wasnt that simple as allow us to do that. They give very little selection once u DO buy balens to acquire them (or the rare event that u can grind to acquire it) they should at least allow custom coloring or at least have a system to earn different clothing in a wide selection. The whole + rage per clothing wasn't really needed we all would have been plenty happy with just cool new clothes.

Arena: Ya we all know the match making is totally messed up, But you also have to include the fact that though u may get match to players close to your lvl u have to fight the fact they could be from a really old server so have a chance to have high guild skills, or they could be a balen user and heavily use them to buff stats. So even if they match pplz by lvl or BT its gonna be f***** up due to the server merges and balen op.

Server Merges: Yes im sure we are all sick and tired of the insane amount of new servers being made nvm the insane bad server match ups. Sadly there have been many many forums about this including some by myself but despite the fact they still continue growing servers thinking its increasing their player count.

As for the server mergers itself i had suggested to them before that they need to do a total revamp of the server merges. If they want to merge servers they should really match up servers more closer to their age. A example is matching any servers withing S1-S49,S50-S99,S100-S149,S150-S199,Etc . At least then the servers r more closer to the age of the server allowing least better match ups for cross server events such as BG and Arena.

Comment

Originally posted by UrielCoudray View Post
          Server Merges: Yes im sure we are all sick and tired of the insane amount of new servers being made nvm the insane bad server match ups. Sadly there have been many many forums about this including some by myself but despite the fact they still continue growing servers thinking its increasing their player count.
          From my understanding it has nothing to do with increasing player count. It's all to increase the cash.

Someone starts on S1, sees how far they are behind and have no chance at being #1. So they start on a new server, they spend to get to #1.
          A few others come along, spend more, they take #1/2/3/4/5 etc, that player is now #29, they don't like this. They quit, start again on new server and do the same.

When servers begin to die off, people hate the class they chose, can't be amongst the top or whatever reason.. They merge the server with an older one.
          Forcing all those that spent to be at the top, to spend even more to go for the top once again.

Some quit right there. Some don't go for #1.
          But the ones that do, would spend thousands just to get back up to the top again

Comment

By BR??? So level 45 with 30-35k br will be partying with same br level 55? Then this will end up with opponents around level 50-59. No thanks...
            Last edited by rheasteer; 05-20-2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X