Mage Blessed Light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage Blessed Light

I really feel this power is being abused in Arena & BG, but more so Arena & especially when there are more than one Mage using it in alternations.
    Its basically impossible to beat teams that are of similar BR when Mages continually spam this.

I feel one or two things should happen to it in Arena, either one completely remove the power in Arena or severely nerf it.
    Knights & Archers have been nerfed so about time Mages were also!

Its a fight after all not a healfest, its been exploited paramount to being abused.

Fight you weaklings, earn your win by actually fighting, as if your AoE's aren't enough that when you start to lose you have to wimp out & blessed light your *****.

**** WEAK!

Hahaha so funny.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I use blessed light myself, it's a perfectly acceptable strategy. You waste all your rage at the start, 1 person burns theirs and heals the party...
      If you think it gives too much of an edge, then try use it yourself.

Nice way to counter it, is to kill that mage who's about to use it. If you know they used Blessed Light, try a Holy Seal or Deep Freeze or something to get them low and dead. Once they go down, party follows

Cowards way out would just be to do AoE and hope you kill them before they kill you, psh.

Comment

Let me guess you're a Mage that spams this also?

The other option would be keep your blessed light, heal spam to max health when you're nearly dead but then allow your non mage opponent to do the same.
        See how funny it is then.

Comment

Fight and not healfest? Might as well remove resto,sunt,knight block and so on...
          It's a part of the game, simple as that. Either counter it or try it out, but removing it...
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            Nice way to counter it, is to kill that mage who's about to use it. If you know they used Blessed Light, try a Holy Seal or Deep Freeze or something to get them low and dead. Once they go down, party follows
            Way easier said than done.
            The mere fact I know some of these opponents HS levels & players on my team have higher seals & do stun them & deep freeze them.
            The very moment one of them comes out stun uses BL & heals the whole team up to max health.
            Then we dwindle then down again only for their secondary mage to spam BL again to max health, meanwhile we have taken severe damage & are killed.

The enemy team most certainly would be dead each time if it were not because of BL being repeatedly spammed!
            If not dead at least the damage inflicted would have given us a chance to kill them.

Its a sucky ** weak tactic mages use & they know it. They would be screwed without it if this is the only way they can get wins.
            So if you they are good then fight without it, if not then allow Archers & Knights to fully heal also in Arena.
            Save the BL spamming for dungeon monsters.

Comment

Block has been nerfed! As have Archers been nerfed, so in all fairness nerf mages BL!
              Last edited by dackdoid; 05-20-2013, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                Fight and not healfest? Might as well remove resto,sunt,knight block and so on...
                It's a part of the game, simple as that. Either counter it or try it out, but removing it...
                Block has been nerfed! As have Archers been nerfed, so in all fairness nerf mages BL!

Comment

lol yeah dang it remove all the available skill and gear form game and lets fight barehand loool.

love such posts haha.

P.S. I am knight lol

Comment

Idk where you see problem here . If you have smart archer and knight - mage is dead in 3-4 turns .

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Idk where you see problem here . If you have smart archer and knight - mage is dead in 3-4 turns .
                      Its not about having a smart archer or knight, intelligence has nothing to do with it.
                      Mage is dead in 3-4 turns? Not likely when there are two mages or possibly a third mage who are alternating BL on their 2nd or 3rd turn each.

Comment

your just complaining because you died, bit sad that you had to make a post about it.

Comment

Oh dear good... If you have problem with mage - this is your problem, when i fight with them and my team is good, i dont se problem, mage can use heal tree plus 2x aoe or pvp tree...archer with ap tree and pve gear - can wipe out mage . Maybe you run arena with wrong people or have 40k br vs 55+k . Idk but when i fight vs mage on my br level, i'm archer, i win. If you cant, something is wrong

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Oh and one more thing, you cant blame mage becouse they use skill. Yes mages are OP, but good bulid archer can win with them, and good knight eat archers. Problem is, good bulid need a lot of time and cash. Free players cant blame other ppl becouse they spend cash... You cant - your choice

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Oh yeah, nerf BL then run the high lvl nms with the nerfed BL.
                              Besides think of the rage cost, 1 BL is probably all the rage the mage has, using BL you sacrifices 2 aoes..
                              Last edited by krackenker; 05-20-2013, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X