Mage Blessed Light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Yep BL is a delphic level skill(infact better than the 80 rage delphics both knights and archers have) therefore it shd be atleast 80 rage.. ATLEAST.. just like the delph skills of the other classes. Infact I would put BL in the category of super delphic skills, the 100 rage ones, hence i think it shd be 100 rage too... as BL is in no way any less effective than the EDD for knights and 100 rage delphic of archers... infact i think its the most effective skill in the game in deciding the outcome of a fight..... therefore BL shd cost 100 rage.
    Good luck in getting any MPD done then.

This would remove any mages capability to do anything, other than bolt or RoF (in a PvE set), while waiting for that moment to cast BL.

As a result all non mages would have to do ~75% more damage each to cover the loss of the mage AoE's.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      Yep BL is a delphic level skill(infact better than the 80 rage delphics both knights and archers have) therefore it shd be atleast 80 rage.. ATLEAST.. just like the delph skills of the other classes. Infact I would put BL in the category of super delphic skills, the 100 rage ones, hence i think it shd be 100 rage too... as BL is in no way any less effective than the EDD for knights and 100 rage delphic of archers... infact i think its the most effective skill in the game in deciding the outcome of a fight..... therefore BL shd cost 100 rage.
      I dare you to do high lvl dungeons in nm and spire with 100 rage cost for BL. Besides BL is the mage skill instead of appollo shield/incidary shot(or *** its called) which cost 60. Mage have the most need of rage aswell, we cant use RoF to dmg without it costing rage (MS or US are 100% free). Mages are meant to use delphics just like archer and mage, but because we need rage and have high consumption/low gain, they are not used. If you make BL 100 rage, then give us 60 rage cost for DHT in return. (But it still kills teams in hard dungeons^^) <- Main reason BL should not be tempered with, the game is more than just pvp after all.
      Edit: comparing to EDD is stupid since knights have waaaaaaaaaay better rage gain and 100 rage for a knight is like 50-70 rage for a mage.
      Last edited by krackenker; 07-29-2013, 02:30 AM.

Comment

please remember that knight's delphic will put mage instantly on they;re knee or almost die even thought that mage had full hp.
        Bless won't make it on time before slasher hit next.
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

Why even argue with kattuktk? He's known for being dumb.

Comment

Why even argue in a necroed thread from may? hmm

Comment

N-n-n-n-ecrooooo breaker!

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
                I really feel this power is being abused in Arena & BG, but more so Arena & especially when there are more than one Mage using it in alternations.
                Its basically impossible to beat teams that are of similar BR when Mages continually spam this.

I feel one or two things should happen to it in Arena, either one completely remove the power in Arena or severely nerf it.
                Knights & Archers have been nerfed so about time Mages were also!

Its a fight after all not a healfest, its been exploited paramount to being abused.

Fight you weaklings, earn your win by actually fighting, as if your AoE's aren't enough that when you start to lose you have to wimp out & blessed light your *****.

**** WEAK!

Removing it? I guess you never do Dt summoner or neither MD nm? Without Mage even yo strong like hell still die like a fish about to get cook.

Second. BL not just cost like 5 rage and 1's CD like bolt. It cost 60 rage and 60's CD (also depend on your talents). And when Mage have PVP set. He need to have lvl 3+ clothing, 1 bolt then BL. But after that he useless. PVP set user not strong much or in other words. No rage left after use BL. And when PVE mage have lvl 3+ clothing (start 27 rage). It take 2 or 3 bolt to get 60 rage. And while that, knight and archer already kill us.

If without BL. Mage hand by hand vs either archer or knight. We completely the weak. Everyone have their own advantage. We weak, but we can heal. Yo knight + archer strong, but no heal.

And if you need to complained about this. Man you need to work on your char, or pay some cash if you so desire to win!
                Last edited by JohnNguyen; 07-29-2013, 09:03 AM.
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                X