stop making server every week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop making server every week

dunno what de hell r u thinking to make new server every week ,not just 1 but 3/4,my server is 224 and it still not 1 month but already almost dead ,de guild is lacking member,and so hard to find player for dungeon,
    plis change it to each 2 or 3 month to make new server ,
    and i hope to all player to stop recharge before they stop to make new server every week,dont waste ur money to dead server ,
    sorry bad at enlis ,gud luck
    IGN : MsKorupsi
    server : 3
    level : 69
    BR : 200k++
    knights fable

Them just want short time players spend alot of mony under short time after server after server dies out and be boring and boring and people quit and new people come and spend alot of mony again.

Self i dont spend any more in this game not alot a small amout sometimes now and do, becouse my server is to dead for be fun to play need run 30 mps a day for help people out so bad me people are in S100.

Its maby not more that 100 activa players in this server.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Look for armor games/Kongregate/Kabam servers. As they aren't many servers on those platforms, new players still join the servers, and they live.
      E314
      Armor Games - S2
      Lv 65
      FairyTail

Comment

i think they have too.or they would need to do some cleaning or add ram .
        the first few days i played on a new server i had no lag the game was fun was planning on going vip etc

I decided to wait till i figured out the game more. now 11 days later i lag so much i can't even play.
        i know part is due to my computer atm.and others are not lagging as bad as i am.but this does tell me there not able to run as many players as they have per server .this could be lack of server ram or bandwidth or catching issues with all the alts ppl make lol i dont know.

but the issue i getting worse daily

Comment

This questens have brings up alot use.

http://forum.r2games.com/search.php

next time and post in a another thread instent of make a new.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
          X