Ring & Jewelry Analysis - Tokens & Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omega011 View Post
    woooow Jeeeesuus u have almost 13k tokens how dafuq!!!!
    I have 8k after buy crypt mount...3 weeks and i can get 13k without problem

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      I could try that (except for SC, I don't have Cash)

Tho I dislike "Grinding" which is basically what you're doing if you stopped leveling up and Grind for Gears.

I also dislike Cross-Server PvP (since it's so unbalanced)

Hmm... I currently have all +Patk Gems, do I have to convert them to Mdef Gems just for Crypt than back to Patk for WB? feels like a huge waste of gold. (actually, I could try and get a set of them and switch between, but that still mean I need to do more Crypt for Gems, LOL)

Now that surprised since he's like level 73+ (probably been playing this game for 1+ year)
      Without atak def gives You nothing so stay with this setup. About pvp crossserver true is hard, but you are just to weak in my option if you dont have roDs lvlup to 55 set and dont waste them for 45 set

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Omega011 View Post
        woooow Jeeeesuus u have almost 13k tokens how dafuq!!!!
        its not THAT hard tbh. I havent spend my tokens since i got 60 leg jewels. I ended my set in around april and I decided it would be handier to use the tokens for 70 stuff
        instead of getting the rings and next month, the new patch came out. butya, no summoner, makes me even collect more crypt tokens and skelet keys
        Some times you need to give up something, to gain even more for later in the game
        btw its almost 14k now xD 13989

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        Not that surprised since he's like level 73+ (probably been playing this game for 1+ year)
        WT got out in last years august and ive been playing it since September.
        And I'm lvl 72 and a girl
        + if you got everything you need with crypt tokens (leg equip, the mount) then nothing else to do then just save and wait for the better equip.
        You dont specifically NEED to spend it right away and get stuck soon.
        My plan is just to take it easy, collect stuff, like lvl 3 refinement stones and spend them when the time is right.
        its one of the biggest traps here; people thend to be SO fast with stuff, like levelling, getting equipment etc.
        if you lvl fast, you cant keep up to get equipment/jewels/rings. Once you have lvl 30 jewels from crypt, ina few days, you are lvl 40 and the tokens are lost then youve spend on lvl 30. Better had it saved :P

butya, its my own style of playing. Slow x)
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          So for level 60 set. To get normal, and to get shards (To make legendary), we will need 17,600 crypt tokens to do so?
          Hi DeathTh3Kid, no, as it says here this is a Ring & Jewel Analysis the armor/weapon/etc set is using insignia instead I think it is 12,000 insignia per item to make it legendary, which is also tough in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
            Hi DeathTh3Kid, no, as it says here this is a Ring & Jewel Analysis the armor/weapon/etc set is using insignia instead I think it is 12,000 insignia per item to make it legendary, which is also tough in itself.
            For the level 60 Ring set and Jewel set. Wasn't talking about the weapon or armor, wouldn't post in here for that. Has nothing to do with Crypt apart from the base synth items.

I was asking with 2 rings, and 2 jewels, plus the 15 shards per item, would that equal up to 17,600 crypt coins to get it all?
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              For the level 60 Ring set and Jewel set. Wasn't talking about the weapon or armor, wouldn't post in here for that. Has nothing to do with Crypt apart from the base synth items.

I was asking with 2 rings, and 2 jewels, plus the 15 shards per item, would that equal up to 17,600 crypt coins to get it all?

sorry, ya, that's the madness number for the level 60 and that's why i did this analysis also for myself and when i saw that i decided to keep my level 40 rings and just try to get at least the jewels to legend. Now I got one of the level 60 jewels legend and saving up for the 2nd one which will take a while.

Comment

I have start to buy my 70:s to not worth to buy the 60

spicelt if man can come to lvl 10 Necropolis and am just now at lvl 11
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                  its not THAT hard tbh. I havent spend my tokens since i got 60 leg jewels. I ended my set in around april and I decided it would be handier to use the tokens for 70 stuff
                  instead of getting the rings and next month, the new patch came out. butya, no summoner, makes me even collect more crypt tokens and skelet keys
                  Some times you need to give up something, to gain even more for later in the game
                  btw its almost 14k now xD 13989

WT got out in last years august and ive been playing it since September.
                  And I'm lvl 72 and a girl
                  + if you got everything you need with crypt tokens (leg equip, the mount) then nothing else to do then just save and wait for the better equip.
                  You dont specifically NEED to spend it right away and get stuck soon.
                  My plan is just to take it easy, collect stuff, like lvl 3 refinement stones and spend them when the time is right.
                  its one of the biggest traps here; people thend to be SO fast with stuff, like levelling, getting equipment etc.
                  if you lvl fast, you cant keep up to get equipment/jewels/rings. Once you have lvl 30 jewels from crypt, ina few days, you are lvl 40 and the tokens are lost then youve spend on lvl 30. Better had it saved :P

butya, its my own style of playing. Slow x)
                  I guess it will be a waste of time to tell him to level slowly because some here have explained to him what's the advantages of leveling that way. He also don't like and don't believe in that method, so there's nothing can be done to him. Let him have the low level cata as well as equips on his level. As for me, I do slow leveling to reach my aimed stat and battle rating (not for bullying in bg like a will say, duh!) so if the time come that I come back to doing catacomb (which we all know gives a lot of exp especially with the given WP) I can reach high level cata as I can at an early time/level. With that I can gain more gems and tokens earlier also. I can then get my level 40 jewels (already have my level 40 rings by the way, just waiting to be made legend) and make it legend as soon as I can. It's like that, slowly but surely.

Comment

Guys, is lvl 40 Legend Stuff stronger than lvl 50 Normal?

The reason I'm asking is because I right now have one lvl 40 Leg. ring at +21, and I'm trying to get the other ring to legendary. Was my decision to make the lvl 40 stuff legendary smart? Or no?
                    Character Name: Piman
                    Server: Kabam S15
                    Class: Mage
                    Level: 55 Finally
                    Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

yea lvl 40 legand is stronger than lvl 50 normal

lvl 50 legand is stronger than lvl 60 normal

lvl 60 legand is stronger than lvl 70 normal.

Comment

hi kim346, I agree with bleedingxorange, once you committed yourself to the 40 legend then it makes sense to make the other one 40 legend also. But then I propose you make your jewels level 50 legend and once this is done then you can maybe start working on level 60 rings. Just an idea.

And lastly about your question from another angle. The legend allows you 4 sockets which allows +1 gem, which is a big reason some high level people get level 50 legend rather than level 60 normal.

Comment

Working...
                        X