Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Get vip a new way!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get vip a new way!

Can you make another way of getting vip besides credit card? So many people want VIP but cant get it because it a only credit card only. I suggest making a VIP card like runescape or making VIP available to balens.

The balens idea is great but there are other methods of vip. If you goto the website first and select the "account" tab scroll down and select vip. Then choose "other payment options". You can pay for vip the same way you would balens through that method
    Fate Server 12
    I choose my Fate

Comment

I dont think they`ll change or add more options for geting vip since now they are ok at this point.

Comment

Paypal and credit cards... kids like me dont got those stuff >.> and if balen VIP available i bet you there will be more VIP's than before also something to warn that VIP ending like a mail or something according to people it dont warn you just say date when VIP ends. DDtank also had vip available with game coins so many vip and it warns you when vip about to end which is useful since people arent going to check VIP stat everyday.

Comment

It does tell u when your VIP ends and asks u if u would like yo recharge VIP too. You don't need a cc to get VIP you can use an ultimate game card for it. Purchase ultimate game cards at Walmart or GameStop or a 7 eleven store

Comment

Originally posted by R27020011 View Post
            It does tell u when your VIP ends and asks u if u would like yo recharge VIP too. You don't need a cc to get VIP you can use an ultimate game card for it. Purchase ultimate game cards at Walmart or GameStop or a 7 eleven store
            Problem is, some platforms don't accept Ultimate Game Cards (cough cough Kabam).
            Character Name: Piman
            Server: Kabam S15
            Class: Mage
            Level: 55 Finally
            Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

Working...
            X