Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

farm stealing levels should be adjusted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farm stealing levels should be adjusted

What we have now -
    seed cost 20%
    crop steal 30%
    net gain 50%

- While this probably works out for people that can dedicate the time to camp their farm constantly and steal all day long, everyone else loses their arse. Even if you can play enough to steal back
    with all of your counters you'll never recoup the losses you get from stealing. The rates for both steal loss and stealing need to be about halved.

I've got the actual numbers worked up in this post - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-some-numbers.

and like everyone who complains about this, without any stealing in your math on that other thread, you end up with 16k more. However, if you ONLY plant gold and then steal daru/exp maybe you lose a bit but you GAIN more Varity you also leave out the fact that the people stealing from your farm, are the ones who are keeping bugs/weeds off your crops and energizing your tree.

So do me a favor, if your plants finish with bugs/weeds it is equal to 1 person stealing your crop. So re-do that math to include for people NOT tending to your farm and re-look at the totals there. I would bet it would be less than stealing. unless you play this game 24/7 which isn't possible you can not always clean up your own farm, you can not revive your own seeds when they are dead.

So, you have no problem when people get you MORE for your crops by keeping them clean but then complain when someone takes? this whole debate is so stupid lol people make such a huge deal over something that is not that big of a deal.

Edit:

Let me also add, your "math" doesn't account for farm level. if you have farm lvl 1-2 but then steal from farm lvl 4-6 you would end up with more than you lose. There are so many other factors that people just leave out when this debate comes up. People see the word "stealing" and have a heart attack, but if you want to have this debate then lets get all the math right instead of just doing math so it favors your point of view.
    Last edited by bleedingxorange; 05-29-2013, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Something else to be mentioned is the fact that you are actually gaining something. Even 50% is 2.5 times more than you spent on them.

Comment

Working...
      X