• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mystery shop doesn't give crypt tokens that I know of

Comment

Originally posted by Omnipotent2013 View Post
      mystery shop doesn't give crypt tokens that I know of
      Indeed. If you had followed his progression, he had lvl 50 full legend b4 he got his current lvl 60 full legend. That alone takes a total of 24k crypt tokens and max you can get a day with crypt keys is 190 tokens. 1 mth will at max net you 5700 tokens which is less than 1/4 of that amount needed to get both lvl 50 n 60 legend jewels n rings. I'm still inclined to think he's a hacker that R2 has decided not to ban for some reason, or he's a G M in disguise trying to make ppl think they should pay more to keep up since some of the big cashers I know has gotten jaded with the poor service that R2 is providing and stopped spending as much as they used to.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

The only thing hate about upgrading clothes is it changes the shape of them. I upgraded my red wing to lv 2, and yes i just got the new wing instead - with white, and i hated it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by JayBlank View Post
          ever heard of fashion cores? you can make a lvl 4 clothing for less than $20... learn math yourself ;D
          Not wings, wings cost 4 fashion cores just for lvl 2 wings, imagine putting those up to lvl 9, it would cost you well over 300$

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
            Not wings, wings cost 4 fashion cores just for lvl 2 wings, imagine putting those up to lvl 9, it would cost you well over 300$
            clothing and wings are 2 different things. and wings need 5 fashion cores not 4.

Comment

I agree with you in the near future this game is for hard cashers only.. even medium casher i see them quit becoz of the expensive upgrades and this is the only game that cost money in every single way.. they better make this game a pay to play if they cared about player or there own wallets only

Comment

There has been events with chests. These drop crypt tokens, he also get quite abit through his cashing. Recharge& consumes

He just need to spend A **** TON bu he can cash all those crypt tokens
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
                  Zebq will be the first 1 ever to get lvl 9 clothes pluss he is now lvl 67 and has 85 K br and he has lvl 60 gear so fast pluss he got rings jewlery and bow and armor lvl 60 legendary thats insane ! he also have the first ring refining all stats lvl 10 he will defintley kick onimad and thats insane just to think about it!!!!

pluss he also got Mount strenght 5950 now soon 6000 witch means he gonna have stable lvl 7 first anyway and lvl 8 wings so i guess he is millionair for sure :P but i would not spend so insane in a game if i where that but abit sure who wouldent do that :P
                  Thats why, people like him are morons, spending tens of thousands in 1 go. Thats dumber than oni.

Comment

This game is not only for hard cashers, it's also for smart players too. Stop blaming the game if you suck.

Comment

why complain or call cashers names if they spent 1+, 10+ or whatever. They have the money there to spend on anything they want, are you calling them a moron because your jealous? Wish you had 10k to blow on a game?

Comment

Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
                        hmm r2 so money greedy they think people gonna spend 10 grand usd to get to level 9 cloths? only a dummy would sink that kinda money into a browser game and trust me i see a few with no life no brain and a empty wallet lmao.
                        Everybody know r2 are greedy even a 3yrs old kid know that, but yet there r still users like to feed their greed, what can u do to those that u so called no life no brain. and why r u still playing wartune and bother to post here?

If there r a demand then there be a market.

The one that no brain was the one that started this thread.
                        Serenity
                        SteelLord
                        Singapore

Comment

FYI don't need level 9 cloths to start the battle with delphic. I was able to do it with the pvp set, and a lvl 6 clothing and 2 level 7 cloths.

Comment

its all bout jealousy, not bout cloth lvl 9
                            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Hmmm...

I commented in the Cloth Synth event thread, but I think I was wrong about something...

You can use Fashion Core and synth with a level 2 or 3 cloth?

Because the in-game Fashion Core says "replaces level 1 clothing"... and I know for a fact you need "same level clothing" to level up a Clothing (based on R2's video on Clothing).

If so... I think the in-game description needs to be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                                Hmmm...

I commented in the Cloth Synth event thread, but I think I was wrong about something...

You can use Fashion Core and synth with a level 2 or 3 cloth?

Because the in-game Fashion Core says "replaces level 1 clothing"... and I know for a fact you need "same level clothing" to level up a Clothing (based on R2's video on Clothing).

If so... I think the in-game description needs to be changed.
                                You have a reasonable chance to upgrade to level 4 using fashion cores. After level 4 your chance of success drops from Fair to Abysmal, and you can't use luck charms to improve your chances.
                                Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X