Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ToA 2 times a day for those in different areas of the world??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToA 2 times a day for those in different areas of the world??

First off I'd like to say this.. I LOVE it when the world comes together and enjoys a game united! I have met some WONDERFUL people through this game and hope to meet many more.. That said I feel...
    As a GM that has MANY players in different time zones ( and yes I know they could have chosen a different server, but didn't) I would LOVE to see an option to spawn the ToA twice a day. Anyone who went to the tree in either time could not go again that day and the tree lvl only changes like it does now. I do my tree at 19:00 server time (west coast server) yet it is in the middle of the night for many others and they can not do it. As a very active G M I feel it would be awesome to be able to spawn it for those that never get to take advantage of the guild tree. It doesn't have to be mandatory but an optional choice.

♥Wildfire♥ GM "HONOR" (s196) Manbrough Way
    ♥Wildfire♥
    G.M. of HONOR
    lvl 80 archer
    S196 Manbrough Way

How will tree energizing work?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

sounds like it would work the same as now... the earlier energizes would still move over to the 2nd spawn and count
      Fate Server 12
      I choose my Fate

Comment

I am worried that maybe the gm might not be able to do it at 12-1 am in the morning. But I like the idea +1
        ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
        IGN: Mary Magdalene
        Class: Mage
        LVL: 44
        BR: 1194
        Full level 40 epic set

Comment

I don't log out myself until between 1-2 AM then on again about 10 am I'd love to get all my guild for the tree.
          ♥Wildfire♥
          G.M. of HONOR
          lvl 80 archer
          S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

Please can this be considered? Our tree is at 19:00 server time but its 3 AM in many of my guildies time zones, I'd love to have them attend.. BTW our tree lvl 10 so its not the leveling of it, its the idea some of my guildies are being left out
            ♥Wildfire♥
            G.M. of HONOR
            lvl 80 archer
            S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire54 View Post
              Please can this be considered? Our tree is at 19:00 server time but its 3 AM in many of my guildies time zones, I'd love to have them attend.. BTW our tree lvl 10 so its not the leveling of it, its the idea some of my guildies are being left out
              change guild tree summon or even then some people cant participate? -_-

Comment

Guild tree is infinate all you have to do is stay still few mins then you go afk mode and it gives you 20k xp every 15 secs. Or they
                make a xp place like altar all u do is enter and camp there. And if you want while your camping you have the ability to use 200k to upgrade the xp gain.

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
                Server: s14 kabam
                Class: Knight
                Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

Working...
                X