1.6 patch + talents reset.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.6 patch + talents reset.

I think that with the new patch all talents must be wipped out completly and not just reset.
    why? because of the new battlegrounds this patch brings.

not only a 58 must go against a 60+ who might already wearing legendary but he will have to face a cap in talents making him gets stuned all the time since the 60+ will cap his lvl talents at once.

but if you reset talent points as well then both 58 and 60+ will have an equal amount of time for both to lvl their talents and since higher lvls tend to lvl up slower it will balance fights until both lvl to max.

btw some gold give back as well will be nice ;p since you cant get exp back

try not to argue much since this is what i think will most help balance battlegrounds.

you could get the exp back using the rested exp but lets wait and see what they do

Comment

Originally posted by R27000887 View Post
      I think that with the new patch all talents must be wipped out completly and not just reset.
      why? because of the new battlegrounds this patch brings.

not only a 58 must go against a 60+ who might already wearing legendary but he will have to face a cap in talents making him gets stuned all the time since the 60+ will cap his lvl talents at once.

but if you reset talent points as well then both 58 and 60+ will have an equal amount of time for both to lvl their talents and since higher lvls tend to lvl up slower it will balance fights until both lvl to max.

btw some gold give back as well will be nice ;p since you cant get exp back

try not to argue much since this is what i think will most help balance battlegrounds.
      you serious about that? talent wipe out? you do realize that some has over lvl50+ or more talent already? epic fail

Comment

I thought ppls said you just get the leftover points onto the side (not as EXP, but Talent points) where you can use them later (when you go pass the current caps, IE:10,16, etc)

Or are they just wiping everything?

Comment

you get the points back and can use them when you level up
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Them can only reset it and give points for put them back its becouse of lvl requriments in 1.6 old players maby have over lvl 99 in holy seal.

And 99 is max is why them reset the points becouse them should not be ablet to have over 99 in holy seal. But you coming never lose the points.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

This is going to fall on deaf ears.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
              X