Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is your Mage's skills rotation the best in WB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your Mage's skills rotation the best in WB?

Is your Mage's skills rotation the best in WB? Let's shared to find out

I have PVP set Level 55. I start with 57 rage.

My WB rotation:

→ Bonus hit, Rain of Fire
    → Bonus hit, Meteor
    → Bonus hit, Lightning bolt
    → Bonus hit, Rain of Fire
    → Bonus hit, Lightning bolt
    → Bonus hit, Meteor.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Thunderer
    Auto+bolt x5.

Done in very fast. If timing all bolts right, i'm in 4th boss attack while some on their 3rd. It helps me be in top 10 despite being the only EWD mage in the top 20 hitters, and 4th strongest mage i am only. Yet with this I'm most often 2nd mGe in WBs, only beaten by mage that uses same rotation but with crit gems&all tht
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
      Thunderer
      Auto+bolt x5.
      Same here ^

Using anything but bolt generally gives me issues with my timing, besides makes the fight a bit too long, LB helps to end it fast so you can start the next one faster.

Comment

Thunderer
        Auto+Bolt
        Auto+Bolt
        Thunderer
        Auto+Bolt
        Auto+Bolt

2nd Thunderer moves around a bit depending on timing and lag.
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Thunderer
          Auto+Bolt
          Auto+RoF
          Auto+Meteor
          Auto+RoF
          Auto+Bolt (Thunderer every OTHER fight)

I'm running with 60 PvE with level 4/5 clothing. Starting rage is only 37 so my FIRST round is just a rage builder and doesn't look anything like my normal rotation. Until recently I was using level 7 EWD and making 1st pretty much every WB unless the top archer decides to buff or my servers MONSTER mage is there. Got IC a few days ago and started using that with a level 6 Holy Snipers Edge and NOW level 6 Determination. I'll be honest the rotation can get tricky with lag but I have about an 85% success rate even with lag. I may just try the all Auto+Bolt rotation some of the others on this thread have suggested just for fun.
          Patryn
          Twisted
          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

It's quite good, but if you can't get the timing so the skills aren't canceled out, then I don't recommend it.

It works best when you make every hit canceled out, (I hope you know what I mean); the animations of auto hit + troops arent shown. You cancel them out, this makes for VERY fast rounds, and leading to many entrys. I make around 10-11 entrys in 10mins with this, nearing 12 if I cancel out all hits everytime.
            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
            Mage: Existence (G.M)
            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Thunderer
              auto + bolt x5
              Using this combo i finish in roughly 15-20sec, there's a trick that you can use with bolt, it stops your troop and auto attack from doing the animation, doing only the bolt... This makes wb rounds go veeeeeeeeeery fast and compared to every1 else i can make 1-2 more atks each bar... (I normally do best of all non-balen users at the wb)

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                Thunderer
                Auto+Bolt
                Auto+Bolt
                Thunderer
                Auto+Bolt
                Auto+Bolt

2nd Thunderer moves around a bit depending on timing and lag.
                pve set, I do the same, sometimes I can get 3 thunderers in.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                  Thunderer
                  Auto+Bolt
                  Auto+RoF
                  Auto+Meteor
                  Auto+RoF
                  Auto+Bolt (Thunderer every OTHER fight)

I'm running with 60 PvE with level 4/5 clothing. Starting rage is only 37 so my FIRST round is just a rage builder and doesn't look anything like my normal rotation. Until recently I was using level 7 EWD and making 1st pretty much every WB unless the top archer decides to buff or my servers MONSTER mage is there. Got IC a few days ago and started using that with a level 6 Holy Snipers Edge and NOW level 6 Determination. I'll be honest the rotation can get tricky with lag but I have about an 85% success rate even with lag. I may just try the all Auto+Bolt rotation some of the others on this thread have suggested just for fun.
                  Try lightning first, then auto + lightning then thunderer for first round.

Comment

Originally posted by veteransoldier View Post
                    pve set, I do the same, sometimes I can get 3 thunderers in.
                    I'm also working on perfecting the following rotation when I'm not reviving, since starting the next battle quickly isn't really an issue:

Thunderer
                    Auto+Bolt
                    Auto+RoF
                    Thunderer
                    Auto+RoF
                    Auto+Bolt

I can get this to work pretty easily on Ragnoch and Redoga Drake, but with Bloodfang it's a lot harder to pull off, something way off with his attack timing compared to the other two. I've tried making the last one Auto+Meteor, but Meteor uses too much rage to start the next round with Thunderer.
                    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                      I'm also working on perfecting the following rotation when I'm not reviving, since starting the next battle quickly isn't really an issue:

Thunderer
                      Auto+Bolt
                      Auto+RoF
                      Thunderer
                      Auto+RoF
                      Auto+Bolt

I can get this to work pretty easily on Ragnoch and Redoga Drake, but with Bloodfang it's a lot harder to pull off, something way off with his attack timing compared to the other two. I've tried making the last one Auto+Meteor, but Meteor uses too much rage to start the next round with Thunderer.
                      I use the same rota on Bloodfang, as i have no lagg problem there. Except i do the rof on the last cast sometimes; depending how my templars move.

Ragnoch and Redoga i use the 'Speedy Chimp' rota. Which is thunder + 5x auto-lb's :P easy and really effective. Works best when lagging LOL
                      ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                      Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                      My pathetic youtube channel
                      -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                        I use the same rota on Bloodfang, as i have no lagg problem there. Except i do the rof on the last cast sometimes; depending how my templars move.

Ragnoch and Redoga i use the 'Speedy Chimp' rota. Which is thunder + 5x auto-lb's :P easy and really effective. Works best when lagging LOL
                        Either totally lagg free, or heavy lagg and it works best xD... but yh speedy is very hard on bloodfang

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                          It's quite good, but if you can't get the timing so the skills aren't canceled out, then I don't recommend it.

It works best when you make every hit canceled out, (I hope you know what I mean); the animations of auto hit + troops arent shown. You cancel them out, this makes for VERY fast rounds, and leading to many entrys. I make around 10-11 entrys in 10mins with this, nearing 12 if I cancel out all hits everytime.
                          I've done this canceled out thing a few times by share accident. Is there really a way to do it on a regular basis? Please do share.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                            Thunderer
                            auto + bolt x5
                            Using this combo i finish in roughly 15-20sec, there's a trick that you can use with bolt, it stops your troop and auto attack from doing the animation, doing only the bolt... This makes wb rounds go veeeeeeeeeery fast and compared to every1 else i can make 1-2 more atks each bar... (I normally do best of all non-balen users at the wb)
                            how do you do the trick to make it stop troop and auto attack animation for all 5 bolts? I get it usually for 2 of my bolts but I'm not even sure how it got cancelled >.>

EDIT: oh KaeSlick beat me to it lol

Comment

I know it depend on your clothing level. But if you have PVE, what would your rotation be? (what will be your first skills?)
                              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                              X