Holy Seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Seal

The way Holy Seal works must be the biggest flaw in this game, meet a higher lvl player and he stuns you often for 3 rounds and then you're often dead so why eve enter a battle when you can't even act?

proposed changes: stun for 1 round max and that the probability lowers with your level so that's why you should keep uppgrade it as you level up.

The talent system begins at lvl50, so a lvl 60 should have Holy Seal 10 to have a 50% chance. to avoid abuse of this feature again you can set a maximum lvl that grows with your characters lvl

i bet u will love to stunt someone for 3x turns
    i have low stunt and dont like to get stunted, but rules are same for all
    A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

Oh look. Another whine thread.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Ffive View Post
        i bet u will love to stunt someone for 3x turns I actually don't, It doesn't help me evolve
        i have low stunt and dont like to get stunted, but rules are same for all
        Just because they are same for all doesent make them right.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Oh look. Another whine thread.
          no I posted a solution too
          Whining is only when you complain.

Comment

personally i am sick and tired of all these whining threads. of course a player who players for 1 year plus will always have an advantage in terms of xp compared to a player who just started for a few months. In addition, chances of meeting him/her in bg is rare unless the newer player power level and doesn't invest any xp in talent. this advantage is in all games, not only in wartune so stop complaining. Last if you just played for a few months, you can always pick on someone who just played for a few weeks! follow the logic plz and stop asking r2 to level the playing field cause older players pay their due in terms of time invested in wt.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
              personally i am sick and tired of all these whining threads. of course a player who players for 1 year plus will always have an advantage in terms of xp compared to a player who just started for a few months. In addition, chances of meeting him/her in bg is rare unless the newer player power level and doesn't invest any xp in talent. this advantage is in all games, not only in wartune so stop complaining. Last if you just played for a few months, you can always pick on someone who just played for a few weeks! follow the logic plz and stop asking r2 to level the playing field cause older players pay their due in terms of time invested in wt.
              This.

Enough said.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
                the part about "this advantage is in all games, not only in wartune so stop complaining" is wrong, Wartune is a proven massively P2W game, so you can't really compare it to all games.

It's part of the reason why 1.6 (if it gets place in, since R2 isn't supporting it) there are "Caps" (it's to prevent some players from having too high of Holy Seal - like the mentioned dude from 1 year plus)

Comment

The caps won't really do much though. Only in 50-59 bracket, after that, not gonna have an effect on me. I am Lv 69 with Lv 34 HS... Able to stun most in BG, or get stunned for 1-2 rounds by a few...I'm still really far from the cap... So it's not gonna make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    the part about "this advantage is in all games, not only in wartune so stop complaining" is wrong, Wartune is a proven massively P2W game, so you can't really compare it to all games.

It's part of the reason why 1.6 (if it gets place in, since R2 isn't supporting it) there are "Caps" (it's to prevent some players from having too high of Holy Seal - like the mentioned dude from 1 year plus)
                    Indeed it is a P2W game.

Spend time, if not spend money. Better if you can spend both.

There are many players who did all tasks every single day for 8 months to gain massive amount of EXP. To penalize them would just be wrong.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Not really Penalize tho.

All they did is make a Cap, their Talent Points will still be there. (it's just to make players add points into something besides the already OP Holy Seal)

Plus, if you're a level 64+, you now have a 100% Stun rate against level 63 and below, LOL\

Same with higher levels... due to the cap.
                      Last edited by anichaos; 06-12-2013, 12:12 AM.

Comment

You are asking for the imposible 1 turn stun that rediculas that way no one will be maxing hs and will maxing the rest and from the biggest advantage hs will become useless.

Comment

but not always high leveler mean high stunt ... it is depend the invest of exp in HS ... mostly i do stunt to ppl which has level higher than me ...

Originally posted by .Duckdodgers. View Post
                          The way Holy Seal works must be the biggest flaw in this game, meet a higher lvl player and he stuns you often for 3 rounds and then you're often dead so why eve enter a battle when you can't even act?

proposed changes: stun for 1 round max and that the probability lowers with your level so that's why you should keep uppgrade it as you level up.

The talent system begins at lvl50, so a lvl 60 should have Holy Seal 10 to have a 50% chance. to avoid abuse of this feature again you can set a maximum lvl that grows with your characters lvl

Comment

Originally posted by .Duckdodgers. View Post

There's a guide on slow levelling, after u have maxed the talents for yr level then yr go to the next level.
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

wow! just wow! a guide to slow leveling.. is it really that hard do slow leveling that even someone made a guide to it lol

Comment

Working...
                              X