An issue with Lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An issue with Lag

In most posts I see people complaining alot about lag ... im confused here because I DONT LAG ... EVER ... the odd time I need to refresh but that's just browser lag ... I load pretty much instantly ... never have any problems really,so is it really R2 having lag issues or your pc/connection is garbage ... im posting this because in a BG some guy tried to say I was hacking to make him lag so I would win and he was going to report me to get banned,i know it wont happen ... well it better not lol !!! Im running a 100mb cable on a 650GB duel core laptop ... not impressive at all and no lag ... so I don't know ... just my opinion I may be wrong.

Originally posted by fishertheman13 View Post
    In most posts I see people complaining alot about lag ... im confused here because I DONT LAG ... EVER ... the odd time I need to refresh but that's just browser lag ... I load pretty much instantly ... never have any problems really,so is it really R2 having lag issues or your pc/connection is garbage ... im posting this because in a BG some guy tried to say I was hacking to make him lag so I would win and he was going to report me to get banned,i know it wont happen ... well it better not lol !!! Im running a 100mb cable on a 650GB duel core laptop ... not impressive at all and no lag ... so I don't know ... just my opinion I may be wrong.
    You are safe, some people lag, others don't (I envy you people xD), so you are quite safe
    If people are talking in chat, or spamming the chat, then that will cause some serious lag, other then that, it's a persons own computer slowing them down, not you
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
    X