Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Arena Duel Reward changed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed all the reward kinda got nerfed.. real setback for now.. yea vouchers are highly wanted for my farm. it alrdy takes ages to get 5.4 k.... also money and daru is way less now.. not rlly fair for the higher lvls i when they nid higher amounts.. also missing ther t3 pots.. always stacked up on them for when i need m.. now they are not even in the sytem anymore?
    Last edited by R214316911; 06-16-2013, 07:28 AM.

Comment

so auction house is never gonna be released for sure ? thats just retarded... then everything should be way easyer to get.. u lvl faster than u get gears, with an ah u could compensate.. balance is the magic word lol

Comment

Anyone get any defence potions anymore? I haven`t got any since this 1,6 patch.. At least consider adding them to the Shop or guild shop

Comment

nope, all I got is Charisma and Power potions (as an archer)

Do they defer by class?

Like Mages get Intellect potions and Knights get Endurance?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            nope, all I got is Charisma and Power potions (as an archer)

Do they defer by class?

Like Mages get Intellect potions and Knights get Endurance?
            No idea tbh.

I wish R2 could elaborate more what other changes they do in Wartunes besides spitting out teaser infos on only the new things they add to the game.

Comment

i don't think its given by class cose i got intellect pots twice till now. mostly it shows me power and intellect pots. got power once tho.
              Character:
              Class: Archer
              Server: S136 Ironwood

Comment

I'm a mage and i never get intellect potion from duel reward. I've never seen intell potion as reward. I only get and seen power potion. How this is possible? -.-

Comment

ive seen and gotten all kind of pots as reward so id say its just random.

Comment

Working...
                  X