Add More Tank trials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add More Tank trials

For those of us who are limited in the time we spend playing this game, please add at least one more tank trial time. 9 am and 9 pm seems good to me. What do you others think?

There's a thread in the Suggestions forum about this as well: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?72336-Tank-Wars

Comment

Would be nice but it isn't necessary. People should choose servers based on the timezone that fits them most. That be said though I wouldn't say no to more tank trial slots.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Would be nice but it isn't necessary. People should choose servers based on the timezone that fits them most. That be said though I wouldn't say no to more tank trial slots.
        theyre a lot more to it...first theyre was nothing over GW time...we wont change server for tank trial...and restart from 0.... we weretn aware of tank trial hour when we choosed our server...
        and second id like tank to happen after every group of bg(10:30-3:30-10:30pm)its a really important thing in game and shouldnt have only 1 set hour for it

ssore s1

Comment

They should add 1 more tank battles like each 12 hrs recycle.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

2x wld be good!

Comment

Plis dont answer like all player must chose the server time they can chose based on their zone ,sigh r u blind or maybe u dont know dats not only people from europa who play dis game im from asian and some other friend from pluto,jupiter,neptunus,kaiosin,hell,heaven,namec, and other planet, and r2 game only make dis game based on 3 timezone so how the hell we can pick the best server zone when my time zone not in it ,
              IGN : MsKorupsi
              server : 3
              level : 69
              BR : 200k++
              knights fable

Comment

Originally posted by dopatabe View Post
                Plis dont answer like all player must chose the server time they can chose based on their zone ,sigh r u blind or maybe u dont know dats not only people from europa who play dis game im from asian and some other friend from pluto,jupiter,neptunus,kaiosin,hell,heaven,namec, and other planet, and r2 game only make dis game based on 3 timezone so how the hell we can pick the best server zone when my time zone not in it ,
                R2 Games supply 4 timezones of servers - West Coast and East Coast USA, Europe and Oceania.

There are other hosts of this game also - perhaps they do a server that is more friendly with your specific hours?
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

They're right though.

Tank trials need to be more than once a day.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    R2 Games supply 4 timezones of servers - West Coast and East Coast USA, Europe and Oceania.

There are other hosts of this game also - perhaps they do a server that is more friendly with your specific hours?
                    LOL Gingy, if you ever find one that suits NZ time let me know, I already stopped playing S1 because of the timings, Oceanic is as close as I can get
                    ♥Hell♥
                    Sybian
                    S1 - VictisHNR
                    *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

Ok they make 4 time zone but none of dat close to my time zone and what do u mean i must go to play in anther host when i post it in R2 forum, im talking about dis host not another host,what u say is just like why not try find another food like a hamburger or spagety when what i want the most is pizza
                      IGN : MsKorupsi
                      server : 3
                      level : 69
                      BR : 200k++
                      knights fable

Comment

Working...
                      X