Garden of Death after 1.6 update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden of Death after 1.6 update

The difficulty of the final boss of GoD has grown exponentially. We no longer have our runes to overcome the boss. Armed with only a single rune we get destroyed now.

Really good healing mages are about to get flooded with friend requests.

Same thing for Moonevil and Demon Temple, Archers in non pvp sets are gonna be hurting.

But, that's the price you pay for not farming PVE equipment.
    Garden of Death is still pretty easy though o.o

Comment

Get mage with PVE set and its all ok.

Comment

Saying "that's the price you pay for not farming PVE equip" is a really crappy thing to say.

What this patch essentially did was force more buying. For anyone unlucky enough to stumble upon the game now and just start, they have zero chance of competing on level without paying. You can't "farm" anything anymore without OP teammates or over-leveled teammates helping with the runs.

As for as Moon and Demon, this patch pushes Knights out the door even more because unless R2 fills the servers with noob "whales" (R2's name for the idiot cashiers) willing to buy into every single crystaloid event, the runs will only get completed with the 2 arch/2 mage set up.

There is always someone who spends more, by cash blocking any chance of actually earning something in the game R2 is only pushing out the door more players. Our guild had 3 players quit that were VERY light cash because they have no choice but to level into a bracket their BR can't withstand because THIS patch was the final straw.
        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Not really, players, especially VIP players can easily gain access to Summoner, farm their PVE equipment and have that rage gain.

My DT runs consists of 1 Mage, 1 Archer, 1 Knight and + 1 other of any class.

So no, I am not going to go easy on players who didnt farm their PVE 50 sets and thought "That's okay, I'll wait til 60 set"
          I'm glad R2 is punishing those people =P

Comment

^ElusionM is right you dont know what you are talking about last night made DT 2knights 1archer 1 mage a bit slower but its posible.

Comment

If ppl dont want easy to get 50epic set and want farming 60 set with pvp gear...this is not my fould you are that lazzy and now cry about rage runes.
              I dont have problem with my rage and dont need thise old runes, i like new system. And god nm is hard?
              We make it in 3x archer setup with problems only on last boss but win
              Now my pve gear is more profitable then ever :P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

my permanent team is 2 knights 1 mage and 1 archer, and we are doing very good in DT normal and DT NM for farm aswell. U just need clever archer to time his skillsm, and can do even without runes.

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                  Saying "that's the price you pay for not farming PVE equip" is a really crappy thing to say.

What this patch essentially did was force more buying. For anyone unlucky enough to stumble upon the game now and just start, they have zero chance of competing on level without paying. You can't "farm" anything anymore without OP teammates or over-leveled teammates helping with the runs.

As for as Moon and Demon, this patch pushes Knights out the door even more because unless R2 fills the servers with noob "whales" (R2's name for the idiot cashiers) willing to buy into every single crystaloid event, the runs will only get completed with the 2 arch/2 mage set up.
                  Actually anyone who stumbles upon the game now will have leveled runes by the time they get to higher level MPDs. No mage needed to puri, no archer needed to debuff.... if anything this patch is a boost to knights. Look to the future, if you built a solid player you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                  X