Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I very like the new tank trial :D but.................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I very like the new tank trial :D but.................

But, as some patch ago we had the battleground only once a day and ppl like me that work in that period missed a lot of that important part of the game. In fact i really enjoyed the multiple BG/day. Now i have the same problem, this tank trial is very important for everyone and ppl who can't play in that little period of the day will be really in disadvantage.
    I hope in future they will give us multiple tank/day.

Originally posted by koetsu View Post
    But, as some patch ago we had the battleground only once a day and ppl like me that work in that period missed a lot of that important part of the game. In fact i really enjoyed the multiple BG/day. Now i have the same problem, this tank trial is very important for everyone and ppl who can't play in that little period of the day will be really in disadvantage.
    I hope in future they will give us multiple tank/day.
    Please find a thread where this has already been created, multiple threads, does show enthusiasm for change, but also clogs up the forums of the same topic.

They might take the suggestion very seriously, as majority of the players have asked, even i want it, 6am daily, just isn't on lol.

Hopefully they will announce we get more then one tank trial
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
    X