Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Level Caps questions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level Caps questions.

Hello. This is just an example:

My Holy Seal was Level 30. And I am a Level 68. If, a player have lower Holy Seal than me (less than 30), but his/her level was 69+ Then would it possible for him/her to stun me?
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

no.

Stunning chance is based on Holy Seal alone no matter what level players are.

A higher level Holy Seal have 100% chance to stun a lower level Holy seal.

IE: level 30 vs level 29.

Level 30 can stun level 29
    But level 29 can NOT stun level 30

one of the reason why some level 60s are complaining, because their cap is 10 while level 64+ are level 14+ (it is impossible for a level 60 to obtain level 14+ Holy seal, thus level 60 are guaranteed to be stun by a level 64.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

A higher level Holy Seal have 100% chance to stun a lower level Holy seal.
      False statement.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

really? that's what the descriptions says in-game.

And it seems to be true when other players uses a higher level Holy Seal on me, it always stuns. (and when I use them lower levels too)

I would love to see a proof of higher level Holy Seal not stunning another person with a lower level Holy Seal.
        Otherwise, For now I'll stand by in-game's description.

Comment

It's not 100%.

I have encountered many times that I didn't stun the same player on the same day.

Other players can back up my words.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

I'll take your word, since I rarely uses Holy Seal (in level 45~59s Bracket, it doesn't work on level 50 and below ppls as they do not have Holy Seal)
            But I still haven't seen any unstun from a high level Holy Seal. (that and many 50s have it as 5+ Holy Seal so sometimes Holy Seals don't stun due to same level Holy Seals, so I can't really tell if it's due to same level Holy Seal not stunning or a Higher level Holy Seal not stunning.)

I have Holy Seal 5.
            Last edited by anichaos; 06-16-2013, 07:36 PM.

Comment

higher level hs is guaranteed stun now! i assure u! i tried n tested in 40 battles in altar with my housemate n i stunned him everytime with +1 on my hs

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
                higher level hs is guaranteed stun now! i assure u! i tried n tested in 40 battles in altar with my housemate n i stunned him everytime with +1 on my hs
                As I said, inaccurate.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

"Holy Seal has a chance to stun the target. This only works when your Holy Seal talent level is higher than that of the target."

And since descriptions aren't sometimes accurate I must add that yes, Condor is of course right. I have tested this thorougly as have other players.

The greater the difference in levels, the greater the chance to stun (while this isn't exactly in the description, I believe it's true) and the stun duration.

Comment

i can back up condor here it is not 100pct chance i have failed to stun people when my stun is 30 levels higher then theirs it has a chance to fail everytime

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      really? that's what the descriptions says in-game.

And it seems to be true when other players uses a higher level Holy Seal on me, it always stuns. (and when I use them lower levels too)

I would love to see a proof of higher level Holy Seal not stunning another person with a lower level Holy Seal.
                      Otherwise, For now I'll stand by in-game's description.
                      You didn't read the description. It says 'Has a chance to stun the target. Only works when Holy Seal is higher level than the target....' chance, meaning sometimes it can fail. Watched my g.m. with a holy sal of 52 not stun me ..... im only 38 holy seal. Its not often, but it happens that it doesn't stun here and there.
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I have L30 Holy Seal and I have failed to stun a L60 player in BG before. What Condor says is true.
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                        Frostie
                        Mage
                        VictisHNR

Comment

one of the reason why some level 60s are complaining, because their cap is 10 while level 64+ are level 14+ (it is impossible for a level 60 to obtain level 14+ Holy seal, thus level 60 are guaranteed to be stun by a level 64.

And then they put lvl 64 in battle Grounds with lvl 60. This makes the battle grounds useless to play for lvl 60's. It guarantees lvl 60's to lose honor points for playing. Not only are they battling higher lvl players, But the high lvl players get a two to three round advantage over the lvl 60's. To much to over come. And if the lvl 60 is stunned while trying to use a rune, the rune is lost for the rest of the battle. VERY BAD PLANNING

Comment

Originally posted by Onlyme63 View Post

And then they put lvl 64 in battle Grounds with lvl 60. This makes the battle grounds useless to play for lvl 60's. It guarantees lvl 60's to lose honor points for playing. Not only are they battling higher lvl players, But the high lvl players get a two to three round advantage over the lvl 60's. To much to over come. And if the lvl 60 is stunned while trying to use a rune, the rune is lost for the rest of the battle. VERY BAD PLANNING
                            What is the difference compared to before? Lvl 64 had higher talent cap before aswell, the only difference is lvl 58-63(maybe 62-59w/e) not being able to stun eachother. 64 ALWAYS had HIGHER CAP then 60! Change in system doesnt change that... IF ANYTHING 60s should be happy 61-63 cant stun u anymore...lol^^

Comment

Working...
                            X