Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A New World Map (Wartune)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New World Map (Wartune)

I think It's great everything gets upgraded but the 1 thing that I feel that has really fallen behind is a new plain for higher levels. I am lvl73 player now and often find myself not being able to attack much players due to the 10 lvl difference and because they are hiding in lower lvl plains so one has to literally search the maps the entire time looking who's available to Attack. When going into higher dungeons and crypts there are many beasts that can be deployed in the wilds increasing rewards and items lvl specific making the game more unique.

I think having them like or at least similar thoughts to this would make players realize more how fun it would be to level up too.

At the moment we have :

Autaric Plains (Lvl 11-20)
    Murken Forest (Lvl 21-30)
    Fetid Swamp (Lvl 31-40)
    Deathly Sands (Lvl 41-50)
    Erandel (Lvl 51+)

Should make it something like this (Firstly Level Cap Each Plain), then give these little boosts/similar this would be suited then also for the new level capped Battle Grounds's, it will help many players especially non cashers with minor advantages when doing Forgotten Catacombs, events such as Guild Battles, Divine Altars, Even the all new Class Wars :
    Autaric Plains (Lvl 11-20) (No other lvls higher/lower allowed, 150 HP Increase, 100 Charisma, 25 Block, 25 Critical) Maybe look at % rather
    Murken Forest (Lvl 21-30) (No other lvls higher/lower allowed, 150 HP Increase, 100 Charisma, 50 Strength, 50 Armor) Maybe look at % rather
    Fetid Swamp (Lvl 31-40) (No other lvls higher/lower allowed, 300 HP Increase, 350 Charisma, 100 Pattk, 100 Mattk) Maybe look at % rather
    From here on things start getting interesting here, with most things unlocked. Maybe an implementation of traps in the wilds would be nice too
    Deathly Sands (Lvl 41-50) (No other lvls higher/lower allowed, 350 HP Increase, 360 Charisma, 150 Mdef, 150 Pdef) Maybe look at % rather
    Erandel (Lvl 51+) Make this 51-60 (No other lvls higher/lower allowed, 450 HP Increase, 420 Charisma, 190 Pattk, 190 Intellect) Maybe look at % rather or something a little more interesting...

This is were the majority of players are right now..... So

We need some new names but as an example

Death Hills - Lvl 61-"76" (No other lvls higher/lower allowed, adjust the difference to 11-13 levels for attacking in wilds plus add new managogs, chests and high lvl traps in the wilds , 450 HP Increase, 440 Charisma, 10% Dodge 2000 dmg, 10% Reflect 1000 dmg)

Eternal Valley "Lvl 77"-80 (No other lvls higher/lower allowed, add new managogs, chests and higher lvl traps in the wilds, 530 HP Increase, 520 Charisma, 15-20% chance Critical, 10-20% chance to dodge with a to regain HP up to 10%)

YES I DID SAY TRAPS, YOU CANT HAVE IT ALL SO A BOOBY NOW AND THEN WOULD BE FUN AND A CHALLENGE!!! LOL

For those who have read this far. Well I hope you like what I have suggested and this is what i thought of so please let me have your feedback, thoughts and suggestions, Please go ahead.

Only Rules:

1. Do not be rude to other peoples suggestions and opinions, post your ideas. The more the better.
    2. Do not go off topic If possible.
    3. Keep thread clean and make it quick and clear.
    4. Do not forget to post your vote.
    5. For those like me let's make a highly recommended next patch adjustment for our Wartune.

Regards,

RaZoRâ„¢
    [S78] Mortling Stronghold
    Lvl73 Knight Build
    Guild: Unity
    Yes. I like would like to have it.
    94.29%
    No. I cant handle losing.
    0.00%
    Unsure. I'm a Noob...
    5.71%
    Last edited by RaZoRKM; 06-19-2013, 08:30 AM. Reason: Small Quick edit
    Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
    Server Name:
    Class: Knight
    BR: 380K+ and growing

I like the idea of a new map area, as Erandel is getting a little crowded now. This will only get worse as more and more people level up and move there, leaving the lower maps short of occupants.

I do not however like the idea of the boost's you are suggesting for each area.
    Everyone has different builds and being in Erandel for example would benefit mages more than knights or archers, due to the intellect boost of 190. The same can be said for block as not everyone uses it.
    Maybe if the boost were not class specific it would be better. Just HP, charisma, strength and armor for example. Then every class gets the same boost from an area.

Other than that little gripe, I like the idea a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
      I like the idea of a new map area, as Erandel is getting a little crowded now. This will only get worse as more and more people level up and move there, leaving the lower maps short of occupants.

I do not however like the idea of the boost's you are suggesting for each area.
      Everyone has different builds and being in Erandel for example would benefit mages more than knights or archers, due to the intellect boost of 190. The same can be said for block as not everyone uses it.
      Maybe if the boost were not class specific it would be better. Just HP, charisma, strength and armor for example. Then every class gets the same boost from an area.

Other than that little gripe, I like the idea a lot
      Thank You Billy_McF for your input, I have adjusted the 190 block to Pattk to suite archer and knight builds. Thanks for your suggestion and thoughts.
      Regards,

Server Name:

Comment

great idea
        EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

I have long time want a new World map for higre that 51+
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

ok - people hide from stronger players. This is why they move map. How would you increase the protection of those who get bullied? Given that they can no longer move between maps and thus increase their protection somewhat. Given that the number 1 suggestion for a player bullied in the wilds is move map.

Secondly - your bonus for Erandal still heavily favours mages. It needs to be either:
            190PATK Knights/Archers & 190MATK for the mages
            OR:
            190 strength/power for knights/Archers and 190 Intellect for Mages.

Thirdly - the stun mechanic is already in play with the Holy Seal. Further increasing the stun, especially when Vs AI (which doesn't use it) will mean plundering will be too easy in my opinion.

Fourth - Why only give the traps to the high level guys? I wanna try and get the cheese too! I R a low level mouse.

Other than my ponderings for clarification, I like the idea in general.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Thanks for your input GingerTheHutt.

I have reviewed and am very glad for the positive responses and Yes I changed it again, intellect would favor mages more which is a bit overkill agreed. I have changed that out to 190 Matk rather to level the odds out. The stun agreed, if your holy seal is lvl'd having it an ability to use it again can and will be pointless replaced with 10-20% chance to dodge with a to regain HP up to 10% (just and idea R2 and 7Roads can add whatever they would, main idea is to get a new map supporting the higher levels) As for the trap it was just an idea that would force you to level up to have the benefits. I see and assume that you would like that too so it would make sense that you level up to get the benefits... So to make it more interesting I amended my post to suite because Lvl50+ is where the game really takes off.

Please do not forget to post your vote
              Regards,

Server Name:

Comment

No need to cap the map. People hide etc.

No need for all the complicated boosts. Just open up 61-70 map, 71-80 map, so we have access to better mines =) Problem solved

Comment

I agree to many ppl hide in lower level maps and are too chicken to move up I think they should have a level caps for all maps and make ppl move up why should we use all our energy to port down a level to plunder ppl just cus there chicken

Comment

Adding new maps now will be useless since in further patches before 2.0 will be a new place called SkyCity where you do your PvP arenas, bounties, MPD and other includings. SO this is why they are stopping at Erandel. THere will be no more gold mins, plundering, or farming for the daru.

Comment

Originally posted by desld View Post
                      Adding new maps now will be useless since in further patches before 2.0 will be a new place called SkyCity where you do your PvP arenas, bounties, MPD and other includings. SO this is why they are stopping at Erandel. THere will be no more gold mins, plundering, or farming for the daru.
                      Yes you are correct adding new maps won't happen since SkyCity will be coming soon.
                      ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                      IGN: Mary Magdalene
                      Class: Mage
                      LVL: 44
                      BR: 1194
                      Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
                        Yes you are correct adding new maps won't happen since SkyCity will be coming soon.

LOOL and you say 2.0 coming soon its like a year but true i dont think its will happens.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                          LOOL and you say 2.0 coming soon its like a year but true i dont think its will happens.
                          BEFORE the 2.0 I don;t know when but it IS between 1.7-2.0 is when it will happen >.>

Comment

I wished this dude who made the poll actaully put better answer than the ones listed :/
                            No Im not a noob I just don't like the idea
                            Second I can handle losing if I do .-.
                            Should have put like: No I do not think adding new maps would help
                            or something like: Unsure about it.
                            So I can't submit an answer >.>
                            ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                            IGN: Mary Magdalene
                            Class: Mage
                            LVL: 44
                            BR: 1194
                            Full level 40 epic set

Comment

i think the new map is a good idea because:-harder maps means better clearing map rewards -new maps will add new MOBS which will make the game more interesting -the gold mines will have a higher level and here are some names for the new places:- the castle of void(lvl.60-69) - the hell (lvl.70-99)

Comment

Working...
                              X