show br and level in group arena fights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show br and level in group arena fights

For nearly two weeks now, I'm making parties for group arena with same level which is 68 and around same range br, 45-50k br range and yet a lot of days ending with 0 wins. Read it again, 0 wins. And when it happens, none of the fights are even close ones. We lose to people who has a lot more power than us.

So, the question is: am I playing to provide fun to your 60k br players or level 70+ ones?

Sorry to say but 45k BR is disgraceful for a 68.

I am about to hit 30k on my level 39 alt.

Comment

So what if they show BR and level in Group Arena, then what happens next? If you lose so many, will knowing their level and BR make a difference? Doesn't look like it, to me.

Like winlord said, your BR can be a lot higher at your level. Maybe invest in your strength, and you'll probably start doing a lot better in Arena.

Comment

I only got 27k BR (lv 54) LOL

But that's for non-casher's BR that played for only around a month and a half. (not a slow leveler, I believe in game progress and not stop and grind - especially with the recent Class War, higher level = win, slow levelers lose)

Also, this:

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        Today.
        I faced against a level 60 teamed up with 2 level 30s (they were fighting in level 45~50 brackets with that set up)

Even tho the 30s dies in one hit from any of my team, we barely did any damage to the level 60+ (he wiped us)

Is this a new way to farm Insig and Cross-server points because you will always win due to higher level equipment?
        Edit:
        correction...

it was a level 72 and 2 level 30s (I just saw the guys name on Class War Finals)

So... 72356, 13500, 13500 BR combined makes you go into the 45~50 bracket. (where the level 72 wipes everyone, even if the 2 30s dies, they still get full benefits from winning)

So much exploit here...

That may be the reason.

A lot of ppls are doing this now, just get a level 70+ with a few level 30s, and you'll win most of the times.
        (because the game matches base on "average BR" and not level...)

Comment

(because the game matches base on "average BR" and not level...)
          No. My arena team is two level 50s and a level 54, BRs 50K, 50.5K and 54K. So average: about 52K BR. We one-shot 90% of our opponents, the rest gets two-shotted. Only rarely do we have to three-shot a team. If it matches up with average BR, one-shotting opponents would be impossible.

Comment

Idk aBout what this theard is...Hmm...
            You and your team have br like 59 players and you are suprised if you lose with ppl who have right br for this barket - 50k br+...
            I see ppl with 45k br on 70+v...cant understand what game they play...
            I must ask again, what helps you show v and br on ga? You see you are toooo low br on your lvl? This is not suprise... Ehh

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

well, for people who thinks I'm too low br, actually I'm the highest br a non balens have on my server. and there are a lot of other 68s with balens and I've more br than them. Strangely enough, I never get to see their caliber of players in arena ever. So is it hard to understand why i want to know what kind of players match up is putting me against? or you just want to blindly push your way with your wallet and just think you should put more and more money when you're killed? sorry but I'm not putting 10k euro to this game and I know there are many who aren't putting that kind of money either. so, if you were to make party with your 50k brs and lost all arena, wouldn't you wonder what's happening?

Comment

Originally posted by Abuzittin2 View Post
                well, for people who thinks I'm too low br, actually I'm the highest br a non balens have on my server. and there are a lot of other 68s with balens and I've more br than them. Strangely enough, I never get to see their caliber of players in arena ever. So is it hard to understand why i want to know what kind of players match up is putting me against? or you just want to blindly push your way with your wallet and just think you should put more and more money when you're killed? sorry but I'm not putting 10k euro to this game and I know there are many who aren't putting that kind of money either. so, if you were to make party with your 50k brs and lost all arena, wouldn't you wonder what's happening?
                Your server sucks then.

Comment

Hmm...No, i just try next time start arena run later when the best players and their attemps end...If you are 50k br and you lose moste of the time... This is nothing wrong,matching system is random...This is not wrong ppl with not cash have 60k br on your barket and you meet them few times,rest you meet cashers...You know what? Im 45k br 59v player and i stay here a long long time, i know i can get 55k br till i join next barket...
                  Stop think aBout vup... This means nothing here without good medal and br...cya

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i kinda like the initial idea but more from the point that i like to see what lvl im up against. we have all had battles where we dont seem to casue any damage to the opposition and battles where we kill them in a round, so out of pure inquisitiveness i'd like to know what lvls they are
                    if i go up against someone of silimar lvl or br and dont do any damage makes me take a long hard look at my stats and rotations. i dont play battlegrounds anymore but i love the arena battles

Comment

I don;t want anyone seeing what my lvl is or my br. To personal >.>
                      ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                      IGN: Mary Magdalene
                      Class: Mage
                      LVL: 44
                      BR: 1194
                      Full level 40 epic set

Comment

You dont relly need to be big spenders for have 50-60k br

Just check here take of all my gear + my wings and own 36 331 br

Click image for larger version

Name:	trans.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.7 KB
ID:	1670831
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

your pic is so irrelevant to your discussion lol

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                            You dont relly need to be big spenders for have 50-60k br

Just check here take of all my gear + my wings and own 36 331 br

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45152[/ATTACH]
                            4.5k balens for clothing xD but this is nice bulid at this v

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

46.7k br at 62 n i rushing for 64 to stop the holyseal warriors from constant 3 round stunning me! i'll pause then

Comment

Working...
                              X