Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class war suggestions

I have two suggestions for class wars.

1) End the 150 Second count down. Let us click when we are ready and if any one else is ready we match and fight. Just like in arena. You might have a few people end quicker which is a downside to it. I just hated the waiting between the matches when I was ready within 50 seconds or less to go to the next match.

2) I would like to see where I was ranked even if I was ranked in millionth place in mages I would like to know that way I know if I am getting better or worse in the next class wars.

In my opinion all of those people out there complaining about the matching suck it up and get over it. I am a non casher have been since I started playing this game. I enjoyed class wars even when I was facing level 70 temps. Enjoyed it more when I was facing lower level people and winning. Luck of the draw is all I can say.

I have to agree that the 150 second countdown is just the wrong length of time. First of all, it gives mages an unfair advantage, for in an even match, all that would be necessary for a win would be for a last second heal to win despite being up against an even match. How long or how short I don't know, but something needs to be changed.

Originally posted by ncdirtdigger24 View Post

2) I would like to see where I was ranked even if I was ranked in millionth place in mages I would like to know that way I know if I am getting better or worse in the next class wars.
    This is what I really want, you guys should have the capability to show us our rankings not just in Class Wars, but everything else (e.g. Cross-Server BR ratings, etc...)
    Character Name: Piman
    Server: Kabam S15
    Class: Mage
    Level: 55 Finally
    Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

at final ranking, same winning points, hi er BR rating win..

thats **

Comment

Originally posted by kim346 View Post
        I have to agree that the 150 second countdown is just the wrong length of time. First of all, it gives mages an unfair advantage, for in an even match, all that would be necessary for a win would be for a last second heal to win despite being up against an even match.
        Now you know how all none mages feel when they lose to Mages ** healing all the time. Mages getting a taste of their own medicine

Comment

Working...
        X