Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild Blessed Wheel : Replace xp. book for a smallrunestone or VIP or Crypt Token

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
    I'm not in favor of crypt or VIP tokens. With daily play of the guild blessing, players would accumulate these too fast. Also, VIP tokens are only useful to those that actually have VIP. A lot of players don't. Which would create an even bigger gap between a free player and a casher. As for crypt tokens, this would give the bigger higher level guilds an even bigger advantage over the smaller and lower level guilds than they already have, for a higher level guild blessing would allow members of these guilds to accumulate crypt tokens faster than other guild, resulting in faster access to high level gear.

However, I do like the idea of rune stones. You need quite a lot of rune stones to level up your runes, so even with daily play of the guild blessing, it would not have a major impact on the game. In fact, I think they should even offer a chance, be it a small one, for players to win the runes that are now only available in mystery shop for balens.

Suggested drop rate:

75% - Rune Shard (10x synthesize to a small rune stone)
    15% - Small Rune Stone
    7% - Brutality, Blood or Healing Rune Stone
    2% - Guardian, Purge or Purification Rune Stone
    1% - Rage, Chaos or Amnesia Rune Stone.

This will allow the players that don't buy large amounts of balens every week a small chance to get the rarer rune stones that are now only available to the elite casher that can afford to pump large amount of balens into mystery shop.
    Is not a bad ideea, but you know that the runes CAP are made based of char level ? So what you will do with runes until you will level up , so you can upgrade your runes ?

Comment

I'm not in favor of crypt or VIP tokens. With daily play of the guild blessing, players would accumulate these too fast. Also, VIP tokens are only useful to those that actually have VIP. A lot of players don't. Which would create an even bigger gap between a free player and a casher. As for crypt tokens, this would give the bigger higher level guilds an even bigger advantage over the smaller and lower level guilds than they already have, for a higher level guild blessing would allow members of these guilds to accumulate crypt tokens faster than other guild, resulting in faster access to high level gear.

However, I do like the idea of rune stones. You need quite a lot of rune stones to level up your runes, so even with daily play of the guild blessing, it would not have a major impact on the game. In fact, I think they should even offer a chance, be it a small one, for players to win the runes that are now only available in mystery shop for balens.

Suggested drop rate:

15% - Small Rune Stone

This will allow the players that don't buy large amounts of balens every week a small chance to get the rarer rune stones that are now only available to the elite casher that can afford to pump large amount of balens into mystery shop.
      I read mainly the first half of this to notice where you were going...

Higher guilds get more spins = More runestones.... Yet you complain about players getting a few extra crypt tokens? It's not the other guilds problem they spin more and get more... it's yours

Comment

Anything instead of those ****** books please.

Comment

Suggested drop rate:

15% - Small Rune Stone

Good Idea is to get atleast these runes u cant get from Tank Battles,not everyone can afford balens to buy them at Mystery Shop.

Comment

Yeah, I also support this. Please replace that crappy exp books with something worthy of the 20k/spin, that book is too much expensive for 20k and I get around at least 3 exp books from my 300k daily spin. That is at least 60k gold wasted.
            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Working...
            X