Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone having issues with lag, black screens and skills issues after Maint?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having issues with lag, black screens and skills issues after Maint?

After maint last night, I experienced these issues

1) lags
    2) black screens
    3) small little black boxes everywhere
    4) when skills are clicked, they have no response.

Not sure if anyone has these issues.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

I have an immense urge to quote your siggy to you ^^

But, I have the lil black boxes too and occasional skills issues
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

I find my character is a little jumpy when moving, not so much smooth walking.
      Black boxes in WB only
      No Black screens
      I assume the skills part is my keyboard, but it could be the game too..

Comment

I had a Black Screen + Shockwave Flash Crash one after another during WB

don't have little black boxes tho.
        Last edited by anichaos; 06-28-2013, 12:18 AM.

Comment

yup black boxes appearing all over lag is worse then ever hope wartune fixes this after every maintance lag gets worse lol

Comment

Little black boxes everywhere, looks like some one is trying to play tetris xD
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

laggy wb, group arena, sparsely populated bg, laggier tank wars.
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

http://imgur.com/ItbFcBf Here is a link to one of the black boxes that i managed to capture. Happened while i was out in DS (wilds) hunting for a plunder

Comment

I am getting that sort of thing in WB and MP dungeon's, and it's like the game is playing in slow motion all the time.

But hey ho, what can you do apart from keep playing LOL

Comment

and i who tought it's my PC/Connection that's not working anymore, tried many tweaks/tests/configs to have better experiance but coulden't sucessed, when i see this number of ppl having same issu i'm a litle bit happy knowing it's NOT my PC/Connection but a game problem after maintenance, Slow motion all over the game aspects: bag, WB, skills, Duels, Wild.
                    as for black boxs i only see them in wb when in full screen mode and it only appear where all players are gathered waiting for the wb event to start.
                    Hop they manage to fix the problem soon.

Comment

sigh, i have an imense amount of lag, it's like Matrix is baby compared to my toon...can barely walk in guild chamber, MPs, Wilds and skills...well let's just say i am lucky if i can get 3 skills to hit in a pvp or in a boss fight. Hope they will fix it soon, i am pretty tired of this after each maintnance instead of playing smoothly i have more bugs and more lag...guess it's time to quit.
                      Last edited by R24773971; 06-28-2013, 07:17 AM.

Comment

sometimes getting blackscreen when trying to enter arena room happened b4 and after the maintanence

Comment

Whatever they did last maintenance has made the game terrible especially with firefox and chrome users.
                          black screens
                          pvp battles you cast 1 skill while opponent casts 3
                          chocky flash when moving,walking around mps and campaigns
                          full graphics on clothes and bosses in divine alter,spire,mps ect they appear as grey blobs.
                          before maintenance everything was fine, Now its all ****

Comment

Sad thing is that R2 have not even acknowledged that there is a problem with the game their end!

You will get the usual clear cache, use cc cleaner, try different browsers from the forum mod's but that will be about all you will ever get to know.

Would be nice if R2 actually came out and said "Hey, we have F u **** up the game because we are idiots".

Comment

why is no mod saying anything in here about the black boxes and the really bad lag going on lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X