• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how come ?! :D

first i know this isn't hack but i dont know how he do it
    and i think if i saw him in BG i will runaway lv 48 knight with 51k BR
    http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5822/6fjv.png

What title is surreal situation!? and *** helmet is that<.<... the br is possible by hard cashing.

Comment

yes the title is real and it's unlocked with the outfit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	surrealsituation.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	1670961
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
        yes the title is real and it's unlocked with the outfit.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45600[/ATTACH]
        How do you get that outfit?

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
          How do you get that outfit?
          Through an event. It's an event piece clothing. So how this person got it, i would love to know, since it hasn't happened yet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	aswq.png
Views:	1
Size:	424.9 KB
ID:	1671022
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

this clothing come when u upgrade ur clothing ( lucky one ) he was have this clothing in lv 7 chest and lv 6 head

Comment

i bet he focus on mount(strengh) a lot
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
                this clothing come when u upgrade ur clothing ( lucky one ) he was have this clothing in lv 7 chest and lv 6 head
                Then please explain how Baroque clothing is listed as Event clothing, and only way to get it, is through an event? It doesn't make sense one bit.
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Yea..I'd love to know what event that has happened to allow him to get that clothing either. As for the BR, he has legend jewelries n rings, so that's 4 additional gemstones. Since your screenshot doesn't show gemstone lvl, its hard to say how much he/she cashed on mounts. The hat doesn't seem to be a set item, but there are lots of epic equipment that can be found in MPs, solo dungeons and cata runs. Maybe if u can screenshot his stats tab, astrals, mount window and gems, it will allow us to know exactly which is the main contributor to his BR.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Yeah I know it's an event clothing... but all event clothes are from speciall occasions, ex: you can't get baroque or christmas gear clothings by upgrading clothes... you can't get appollos wings by upgrading wings...
                    So: how the hell did he get surreal clothings?

Comment

Yeah I know it's an event clothing... but all event clothes are from speciall occasions, ex: you can't get baroque or christmas gear clothings by upgrading clothes... you can't get appollos wings by upgrading wings...
                      That's what we all want to know, i put in what the admins said in response to my ticket..

Hello (Insert Name Here)

Thank you for contacting us. The clothing need to synthetize in the game and it willl takes some probability to get this clothing. Thank you.

^ That is the response, i don't believe them, and god do they need to learn how to use spell check xD

Comment

u can get baroque clothing by upgrade many players have barqoue clothing lv 7 or 8 and that clothing u get by event exchange is only lvl 1 u understand now

Comment

That's the question everyone's asking
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
                            u can get baroque clothing by upgrade many players have barqoue clothing lv 7 or 8 and that clothing u get by event exchange is only lvl 1 u understand now
                            With the Dressing Room, there's no need to swap clothing levels. If you have a level 8 hat, no matter which clothing piece you put on in the dressing room, it'll then show as a level 8 hat. The clothes you put on are nowadays basically a skin over the levels of clothes you have. So the Baroque you get from the event is indeed a level 1, but if you have a level 8 hat somewhere already and you equip the baroque hat, it'll show as a level 8...

Comment

Sigh apparently to support, there is no difference between Special and Event clothing. So it should just have the one label of special clothing.

This is what they replied with, when i asked them about the difference about Special and Event Clothing:

Thank you for reporting back . Just as we told you before , there is a rare probability to get this costume from synthesizing .Please be aware . Thank you.

So i have now asked them to explain to me the difference between the labels of Special and Event. All it seems is that it will make it easier to get. Sad they are clouding things again.

Comment

Working...
                              X