When R2 Messes With The Payment System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When R2 Messes With The Payment System

YOU SHOULD WARN PEOPLE !!!!!!! ive been using my mobile phone for vip since my CC will never work here because this site/payment system is deemed unsafe,so my vip ran out today ... go through the motions of getting vip everything is fine until ... Your Mobile Network Is Not Supported .... W !!!! T !!!! F !!!! ... so now I cant get vip until it supports my network ... or I wait 8 days for money to go into my paypal ... + its long weekend here and nothing works till Tuesday ... so basically I take a kick in the nuts ... lose thousands of xp .... lose vip points ... have to wait for damn CDS ...... ffs at least put up a post or something that I could of prepared for it .... if I didn't have money sunk in this game I would walk away and never look back ... these next 2 weeks are gonna suck *** ... and if my vip drops a lvl from point loss .... I swear im gonna lose it .... plz send an email or something to warn people or post ... or spam it in game ... I don't care ... but no warning at all when your PAYING FOR SOMETHING is pretty damn rotten .... just my 2 cents ... venting cause im pretty frickin ****** right now ..... and I forgot to mention the RETARDED HONOR LOSS I take now .....
    Last edited by fishertheman13; 06-28-2013, 01:25 PM.

Go go lets hear more.

What about not gaining honor for 5 days and get no compensation for it. And yes i can easily gain 3k honor per day.

Comment

what should you be warned for?
      Paypal that has an issue? im sorry, but this was an issue on paypal's side.
      And at the moment it seems to work again, i just recharged 500Balens with paypal.

And honestly. if there is no payment methode you can use then this is not the problem of R2.
      Try signing up at some more places so u can succesfully recharge. Personally i have never had an issue recharging, one time my VIP was late but it came in the end.

Comment

paysafecard doent work too^^ why ?

and why is this NOT a problem from R2 ? it is a problem from R2, specially when they got no more money....
        Lissandra
        Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014
        roooar 136k matk unbuffed xD

Mage Forever !

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
          what should you be warned for?
          Paypal that has an issue? im sorry, but this was an issue on paypal's side.
          And at the moment it seems to work again, i just recharged 500Balens with paypal.

And honestly. if there is no payment methode you can use then this is not the problem of R2.
          Try signing up at some more places so u can succesfully recharge. Personally i have never had an issue recharging, one time my VIP was late but it came in the end.
          I think he was talking about VIP and not about recharging balens. He also was saying his usual method of paying by mobile got blocked because his mobile network is not not supported by the payment platform without any warning given to him. So while it isn't R2's problem that the payment platform now doesn't work, as a supplier that accepts payment thru other parties, they still have an obligation to make sure that the other parties don't scre w their customers over. Its basic customer service and if this is lacking, then it really says something about R2's level of customer service not being at the minimum required level. If they really care about their bottom line, customer service is one thing that should not be lacking in any sense.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
          X