Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    MAHUSIVE big IF.

I know of cash players who have given the odd full run to others, but I have never met one who will do that every day.
    Also even with that cash player donating keys, the rate at which cash players can get keys would not allow them to do it every day anyway.

The legend stones are easy to get I agree, no problem with them at all.

Insignia may also become a problem for non cash players as usually they get owned in 3v3 arena, unless they are with some mega cashers who can carry them.
    Hey! I strip down naked to fight summoners with them everyday! D:

Not always with the same team, but still...
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      Hey! I strip down naked to fight summoners with them everyday! D:

Not always with the same team, but still...
      Do you use your own keys everyday for all summons, or do you share the summons out??

If indeed you do pay for full summon runs everyday for non cashers, could you please let me know where you get your keys from to enable this. I would love to help out my guildies everyday, but keep running out of keys.

Comment

Do you use your own keys everyday for all summons, or do you share the summons out??

If indeed you do pay for full summon runs everyday for non cashers, could you please let me know where you get your keys from to enable this. I would love to help out my guildies everyday, but keep running out of keys.

Meh, they got my keys since long ago, helping them get to the summoners is all I can do now. Unless they have someone else who like to get loids with them, I help spanking the clones.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I very much doubt you have.

It needs around 1600 keys to obtain full lv60 set and I am not even talking about legend here.
          You dont even have do do summoner. Normal dungeon run drop at least 2 (=6/day). Plus at least one a day u should get from solo campaign blitz. It would take about 5 months of farming.
          Leg is much more difficult for non-cashers, I agree.
          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
          I do not exist.
          For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
            You dont even have do do summoner. Normal dungeon run drop at least 2 (=6/day). Plus at least one a day u should get from solo campaign blitz. It would take about 5 months of farming.
            Leg is much more difficult for non-cashers, I agree.
            Yes you could do it that way also.

The problem with that is you have forgot to add in the time to get upto lv60. A truly non cash/vip player will have to level ultra slow to ensure there character is strong enough for lv60/65. (see the quote "iv seen many pure non casher with full legend set 60 br around 60k+ . they are strong" in post #5).

So can you please give me the amount of time it would take a non-cash player to get to 60Kbr, obtain full legend 60 gear (all 8 pieces).

OR EVEN BETTER

Could someone post a screenshot of a non cash/non vip player who has 60k+ BR with full lv60 legend gear?
            Last edited by Billy_McF; 07-01-2013, 09:57 AM.

Comment

As I said, nonVIP doesn't mean noncasher..
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Exactly. There are many non-vips who spend big on stuff (Clothes, event mounts etc.). Vip status is a poor indicator of whether a person is a casher or not.
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                Frostie
                Mage
                VictisHNR

Comment

atleast the cashers and non cashers shoud be splited... in arena battleground and stuff like that also i prefere to get VIP instead spending my money for some items

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                    atleast the cashers and non cashers shoud be splited... in arena battleground and stuff like that also i prefere to get VIP instead spending my money for some items
                    Should they split by VIP levels?
                    VIP 1 can only fight VIP 1.
                    VIP 2 can only fight VIP 2..
                    VIP 9 can only fight VIP 9.

Oh wait! You spent $100k and you get VIP9, I spent $4500 and I get VIP9. How is it fair?
                    Should they then split by how much you spend on the game?
                    People who spent $1 should fight with people who spent $1.
                    People who spent $2 should fight with people who spent $2.. and so on.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                    X