BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG

why in BG wehn someone kill u lose 300 + honour and when u kill get max 35 honour why?
    and why when i kill same person who kill me i get 35 but when he kill me he got 400?

It's based on your respective numerical honour totals.

high honour wins Vs low honour = little honour gain and little honour lost.
    low honour wins Vs high honour = high honour gain and high honour lost.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

if what u say is right then when i kill lvl 59 i dont get 400 honour at lvl 55? why?

Comment

Originally posted by R3set View Post
        if what u say is right then when i kill lvl 59 i dont get 400 honour at lvl 55? why?
        Are you even reading?

Comment

and i say u2 are 2 idiots who post when they must shut up and who they dont have a any clue how things work so better dont post if u dont know just to make pots here for no reason cuz i kill lvl 59 and i get 15 honour and when he kill me again with dryad on him i lost 117 point honour so better go play farmville2 and post ther
          Last edited by R3set; 06-30-2013, 08:12 AM.

Comment

and i say u2 are 2 idiots who pots when they must shut up and who they dont have a any clue how things work so better dont post if u dont know just to make pots here for no reason cuz i kill lvl 59 and i get 15 honour and when he kill me again with dryad on him i lost 117 point honour so better go play farmville2 and post ther
            Ignorant moron. Learn to read before you post. Calling someone names and throwing insults just because you can't read? Continue to fail.

Comment

_)_ give this to ur mom with my best regards

Comment

and i say u2 are 2 idiots who pots when they must shut up and who they dont have a any clue how things work so better dont post if u dont know just to make pots here for no reason cuz i kill lvl 59 and i get 15 honour and when he kill me again with dryad on him i lost 117 point honour so better go play farmville2 and post ther
                Yes better go play farmville,but without reading there you have problems too
                Ppl say you this is all about higher-lower rank, crussader get more from kill knight crussader and lose less honor when kc win, kc lose more when cruss win with him...
                Who is idiot here?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

He obviously equates honor rank with hero lvl. Maybe someone here needs to go to school and learn more english
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

numerical honour total is not the same as character level.
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

It's not lvl based dear,
                      it's honor based as in, numerical.
                      So,

High commander lvl 65 killed by Crusader lvl 75 lost 400 honor
                      Crusader lvl 75 killed by High commander lvl 65 lost 10 honor

Throw away that hero's lvl you put as parameter.
                      See how many honor to count why.

Stop caling other idiot when they already told you the truth.
                      See the ruler on bg if you still doubt them.

and 1 more thing.

High commander lvl 65 killing Crusader lvl 75 get 76 honor (minimum honor get for this rank)
                      Crusader lvl 75 killing High commander lvl 65 get 200 honor
                      Last edited by Ruise; 06-30-2013, 09:45 AM.
                      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                      IGN - Vein

Comment

And I think you owe them an apology, because your attitude is very uncalled for.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                          And I think you owe them an apology, because your attitude is very uncalled for.
                          We cant blame some ppl they dont know what they read and ofc 1st call us again ...... ,becouse he dont understand what we say
                          Check your inbox creamy^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I ROFL with the thread starter's replies insisting about honor = hero level.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                              I ROFL with the thread starter's replies insisting about honor = hero level.
                              I have many rofl last days...how many theards about unfair bg we see xD?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X