Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Passive Skills & BR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passive Skills & BR

Do passive skills affect your BR? (or any skills) [not referring to Guild Skills]

for the past two days my BR have fluctuated between 46k and 47k and its been driving me nutz as to why. I think i have finally figured it out. I have 2 skill sets (i'm mage), 1 for healing and other for dps. on the dps i do not have the Healing passive skill maxed. It seems when i have the dps skill set on my BR is 46k and when i have the Heal set on its 47k. The 2nd set (heals) has all passive skills maxed. So i am tryign to confirm that this is the reason behind my fluctuating BR. If so, that's interesting that the difference between 1/2 and 2/2 Healing passive skill is about 1k BR

Originally posted by Ghadente View Post
    Do passive skills affect your BR? (or any skills) [not referring to Guild Skills]

for the past two days my BR have fluctuated between 46k and 47k and its been driving me nutz as to why. I think i have finally figured it out. I have 2 skill sets (i'm mage), 1 for healing and other for dps. on the dps i do not have the Healing passive skill maxed. It seems when i have the dps skill set on my BR is 46k and when i have the Heal set on its 47k. The 2nd set (heals) has all passive skills maxed. So i am tryign to confirm that this is the reason behind my fluctuating BR. If so, that's interesting that the difference between 1/2 and 2/2 Healing passive skill is about 1k BR
    Healing Empowerment has 2 stages: stage 1 adds 10% to your MDEF, stage 2 adds 20% to your MDEF. Hope this answers your question.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I know on archers there is a passive called "Focused Attack", which gives a boost to BR by adding % to your PATK.
      Also have "Eye of the Eagle" which increases crit and HP.

By not maxing either of these on 1 skill tree, it would effect BR when changing to the other skill tree that has them maxed out.

I don't know what passive's mages have, but would think that this is the reason for your differing BR's.

Comment

basically, anything that affects the 8 stats u see in your equipment window affects your BR. Things that affect your dmg won't affect your BR at all. They must directly affect the 8 base stats...BR is computed base on those stats.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Each passive allways rise up your stat. Lets say you have max hp passive - you get from medal 200 endurance = 4000 hp,but you get 4800 becouse of 20% passive bonus
          Each passive allways add you same % of atributes

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

not all passives. only passives that has stat bonus gives BR.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
              not all passives. only passives that has stat bonus gives BR.
              Hmm...sure, but aBout what we talk if he ask for br from passives Hehe?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

the bonus rage gain per attack is passive skill.. and not a stat/BR boosting one. the topic is passive skills in general

Comment

Mana master & Healing Empowerment(Mage) give you some extra stats, it's in the description
                  - The Lag Master -
                  S195

Comment

the bonus rage gain per attack is passive skill.. and not a stat/BR boosting one. the topic is passive skills in general
                    Sure,but this is obviusly...somone can thing bonus rage skill improve br?
                    Each class have 3 passive bonuses in skills.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Sure,but this is obviusly...somone can thing bonus rage skill improve br?
                      Each class have 3 passive bonuses in skills.
                      if you have read what the TS is asking you would know what i mean.

Comment

if you have read what the TS is asking you would know what i mean.
                        Yes he ask aBout stats from passives, i answer - each class have 3 buff from pasives each class know what

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

the question is "do passive skills give BR?" the answer is, NOT all. and stop misleading the TS and dont assume that the TS KNOWS that. he doesnt, thats why he/she is asking

Comment

I was just looking for confirmation so i knew exactly why my BR was fluctuating 1k+- . Thanks for the replies, it is because my one skill set has only 1/2 healing passive skill. i will adjust my skills eventually to fix this, for now its not that big of a deal cause i only use that skill set for WB.

Comment

Working...
                            X