Emergency Server Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Server Merge

I am LadyKnight Guild Master of True Valor on server 112, currently 210 players strong. #1 on s112 as well as #1 Cross Server in strength. I am requesting an emergency server merge for s112. We have lost many players in the past few months, leaving few Guilds still active. I am at max limit on Guild players allowed. We need a merge to help s112 survive in it's current state, Seeing as True Valor is the strongest on server there is no chance for us to have a decent GB. Many have lost interest or are losing interest, meaning s112 is losing players daily and in the long run R2 is losing money. Please consider s112 for your next Server merge. I would also like to address the fact that I am allowed 210 players in my Guild but only 50 in Guild Battle, meaning 150 players in Guild Battle a week. My question is what about the other 60 players in my Guild, if Guild Battle has a limit cap of 50 players, but I am allowed 210 in my Guild why not consider allowing 75 to 100 players in Guild Battle or even better allow winning team to receive rewards wether in Guild battle or not, so that all my Guild is happy and not just the 150 chosen for Guild Battle that week, can you imagine how hard it is to decide who will not get Guild Battle that week. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

LadyKnight
    Yes
    47.06%
    No
    35.29%
    Maybe
    5.88%
    Undecided
    11.76%

Why did you put the whole server into your guild?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

The whole server is not in my Guild. I had a recent merger of about 50+ players. True Valor was already #1 on s112. And as I am allowed only 210 in Guild I can't possible add everyone on S112.

Comment

I too believe a server merge is necessary for this server to continue.

Comment

This happens on all servers.

Where it always end up with 1 or 2 guild because some guild become way too powerful, and the lower guilds start to either go afk or disband or just not show up in Guild Battle anymore.

Comment

I am pretty sure the reason the server is in our guild was because we were anticipating a server merge. One of the biggest signs we had was that the World Bosses HP almost doubled. we were all thinking that R2 was gonna merge us because if you have ever been part of a merge you know that the WB dies in minutes. So that is the reason why the whole server is in the guild.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_KadyKnight View Post
              The whole server is not in my Guild. I had a recent merger of about 50+ players. True Valor was already #1 on s112. And as I am allowed only 210 in Guild I can't possible add everyone on S112.
              I just find it strange that since True Valor was already #1, why did you allow another 50+ players to join? Do you expect people to be happy to be left out of GB? Or did everyone expect to be in GB? Either way, bad foresight.

Server merge is not the solution, as you can still only allow 50 into any GB.

Time to disperse the players.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorKill View Post
                I am pretty sure the reason the server is in our guild was because we were anticipating a server merge. One of the biggest signs we had was that the World Bosses HP almost doubled. we were all thinking that R2 was gonna merge us because if you have ever been part of a merge you know that the WB dies in minutes. So that is the reason why the whole server is in the guild.
                Doubling of the WB's HP is no indication of an impending merge. Wrong signal.
                When the WB is killed in less than X minutes, then the WB's HP will be increased. When the WB is killed in more than Y minutes, then WB's HP will be decreased the next time.

Moreover, its hilarious why you allowed 210 people in your guild.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

I am surely not amused by your opinions or answers in any way. I have the option of having 210 players in my Guild, why is it available if you don't intend for us to use it.

Comment

I am surely not amused by your opinions or answers in any way. I have the option of having 210 players in my Guild, why is it available if you don't intend for us to use it.
                    Of course, sometimes the truth hurts isn't it? I speak it as it is. Bad foresight is bad foresight.
                    Having the option of doing it doesn't mean you must/should do it. You have the option to use Gold Alchemy 50 times everyday, do you do it?

Back to the 210 players. You should already know GB allows a maximum of 50 players each time. It is already lagging badly with 100 players (on both sides), so asking for GB participation of 210 players on both sides wouldn't help matters.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Doubling of the WB's HP is no indication of an impending merge. Wrong signal.
                      When the WB is killed in less than X minutes, then the WB's HP will be increased. When the WB is killed in more than Y minutes, then WB's HP will be decreased the next time.

Moreover, its hilarious why you allowed 210 people in your guild.
                      funny thing is smart mouth that we startd killing them in under 10 minutes. Then when the boss got about 270 million HP we were not killing then in the time required for upgrades. So funny thing there is that you dont know what you are talking about either.

Comment

Your an Ex R2 Moderator, nice foresight on R2's part. smiles~

Comment

Your an Ex R2 Moderator, nice foresight on R2's part. smiles~
                          People just doesn't like hearing what they don't want to hear.

If you want a server merge (and not opinions), then file a ticket for it.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Lets all not make this post into any flaming thread or out of the topic.

Its just a decision made by most players in our server. We are hoping to look a server merge with other servers. A mail was already sent but i do hope by having the thread information here, we could somehow expedite the following process.

I do appreciate everyone's time and hope r2 will look into the following. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by AhBoo View Post
                              Lets all not make this post into any flaming thread or out of the topic.

Its just a decision made by most players in our server. We are hoping to look a server merge with other servers. A mail was already sent but i do hope by having the thread information here, we could somehow expedite the following process.

I do appreciate everyone's time and hope r2 will look into the following. Much appreciated.
                              A server merge will not solve the problem of having 210 players in your guild. It will not help your guildmaster decide who to put out in Guild Battles. Ultimately, it's a decision your guild has to make.

I'm not sure why you think a server merge is going to magically solve your problems.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X