No announcement yet.

Emergency Server Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL at reading this,,condorhero is right 210 in guild on a dead server is a little much. release 105 members then you can have a fun gb
    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      A server merge will not solve the problem of having 210 players in your guild. It will not help your guildmaster decide who to put out in Guild Battles. Ultimately, it's a decision your guild has to make.

I'm not sure why you think a server merge is going to magically solve your problems.
      I didnt say it will magically solve any problem but we are just hoping they will merge us with other server as simple as that. Thanks =)

Comment

Then it is contradicting.

The OP states that you need a merge because you have 210 players are in you guild.
        Then you said you want a merge, simply because... you want a merge.

Those 2 don't even connect.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

all pop of server on 1 guild. nice.. seems like greediness to me

and now requesting for merge xD

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
            all pop of server on 1 guild. nice.. seems like greediness to me

and now requesting for merge xD
            They think that having a merge will give their 210 players more chance to play in GB. They forgot that there are still 3 GBs a week..
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              They think that having a merge will give their 210 players more chance to play in GB. They forgot that there are still 3 GBs a week..
              No, they made the mistake of having all the strongest players in one guild. Now their #2 is weak, probably ends in 20mins. So people don't bother showing up knowing they can live without the rewards and they're not needed to help push the win.

So they want a merge with another server so they can be motivated to show up, have some healthy competition.

Condor is right, you've made the choice to recruit players or accept players from your opposing guilds. If you wanted fun GB battles then you shouldn't be accepting top players from other guilds without a good reason.

Server merge will solve half your problem. It may give you a tough #2 guild to beat, or be beaten by. You may want to unmerge and send those players back if you want healthier competition in the meantime.

Comment

As much as I know, players sometimes don't care about the final GB rewards; they care more about the intermediate rewards.

Assuming GB is won/lost in the timeframe of 20-40 minutes, then the winning guild gets 850 insignias/honor + 10 whips, and the losing guild get 550 insignias/honor.
                I don't see how 160 players can live with NOT getting any insignias/honor from GB?

Doesn't make sense...
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Lol I completely skimmed over the original post and actually missed them wanting more GB participants. I thought they just wanted more compeition.

Simple solution to both problems. Set top 50 BR only, others will make or join a new guild to participate.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    Lol I completely skimmed over the original post and actually missed them wanting more GB participants. I thought they just wanted more compeition.

Simple solution to both problems. Set top 50 BR only, others will make or join a new guild to participate.
                    But they won't. They want 210 people in their guild.
                    Their GM's response "if the game allows 210, why shouldn't we?"
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

blah give them a merge with like s5.... then wait for the post entitled " request emergency unmerge"..... cause were getting pawned

Comment

Originally posted by Balbagg View Post
                        blah give them a merge with like s5.... then wait for the post entitled " request emergency unmerge"..... cause were getting pawned
                        *flex*

*cracks knuckles*

While I'd love the fresh meat... I've only just worked my way back into the top 150 for BR... gimme a few more weeks till I break into the top 100 again and then we're fine...
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

merging them to s5 like feeding time at the zoo

Comment

Working...
                          X