Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross-Servers Group Arena (Make it like Spire attempt)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    *intelligence...
    Linguistic Police...
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      There are default players, probably lv 1 or something that you fight if their are no opponents, Last time we did Arena when no one else was on we got them, took about 2 minutes before it set us up with them, so instead of getting 30 wins like that, we were too lazy and just did later Arena when people could log into servers.
      I've had this happen to me once. They come in as Player1, Player2 & Player3. If I remember correctly my group got destroyed by them. This was back when I was in 45 set though, so maybe that had something to do with it.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Arena is great just the way it is, Anyone on my server knows that if they ask i will help. at lvl 39 with 22k BR i help in arena from level 30-49 and seem to do ok. There is nothing wrong with the system. Yeah there are some days where i run 90+ arena matches but i still only get insignias from the first 30. If i do not help there are some low level people that would not have anyone to do arena with. I really do not care if I win or lose, it is just one of the most fun parts of the game. Like BG it makes me want to always improve my toon. If there is one thing that I have found to be true in this game is that there is always someone who is stronger. I enjoy that because it makes me want to strategize and figure out how to beat them when I meet them next time in arena. I have found that most people forget to pot up... that helps alot. Have fun with the game and just remember it is just a game. I have never won 30/30 but many times we have won 29/30. I have a great team and any two of us can take a newbie and help them get into their lvl 35 set in no time. if you want to see some strong lvl 39 fighters go to S130 and check out my peeps JaYjUniOr, Levant, ALdy, Ival and if you are on S130 and need help just ask.
        IGN: RibTickler
        Server: S130

Comment

Working...
        X